**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

State of the Game - an open letter

1234568»

Comments

• Nix2222Nix2222 Posts: 121 ★★★
    Runavargr said:

I kinda wish instead of a new event each month they would either skip one or extend one to be able to put some actual updates in to fix current issues rather than masking or creating new ones. I was playing the event side quest today and swear I experienced probably the worst/ buggiest game play I have dealt with in some time. It’s went from an annoyance to a huge issue and I’m hoping like hell they do something real soon to address it. I love this game and am trying to continue to stick with it but nights like tonight make really it increasingly difficult

They gotta figure out something, it’s making alliance recruiting a real pain
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    MSRDLD said:

Sure would be nice if masteries could be updated and summoner levels could be increased along with catalyst capacity and mastery points. Even if they’re not going to update or change masteries, at least give us more levels and points so we can actually use more of the masteries. The basic and necessary mastery build takes up so many points that it makes it impossible to use nearly half of the masteries in the game. The mastery system is beyond stale and has been broke for years. YEARS.

The fact that none of this has been done just shows again how tone deaf Kabam is towards its players.

But yes, please, keep giving us 2 new champions every month. 🙄 Champs that we have to wait 6 months to get in a useable form (if we’re lucky!). (13 of the champs released this year I still don’t have in 5*/6*)

I could go on and on but what’s the point.

I'd be happy if they would reduce the points needed to keep willpower unlocked. It made sense when willpower was the OP,, but the requirements should have been lowered after the nerf. So many points stuck in defense that could be better allocated elsewhere.