What are your plans for the Cyber Weekend Deals?

2»

Comments

• Maybe Spending a little ($)
    If they offer enough 6 star sig stones for the right price, then I'll get those. Not interested in getting crystals where I just keep pulling Cyclops and Kamala Khan.
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 482 ★★★
    Only Getting Units Offers
    I'll spend my saved units if the deals have what I need, else it goes to gifting. 100% no on cash offers
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,580 ★★★★
    If the first ones good, then I’ll grab it. Other than that, I’ll save
  • DeaconVelvetDeaconVelvet Posts: 2,719 ★★★★★
    Not getting anything (just don’t care)
    there was a time i'd whale out but that time has come and gone as such as the game has really suffered playability issues for me. and it's really frustrated my play of late. so i'll stand pat this time.
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 529 ★★★
    FTP fo’evah
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 771 ★★★
    Other
    Ill wait and see what the deals are. I would only consider the unit offers if I get anything. I have around 6500 units farmed up, so I won’t have enough to acquire anything game changing regardless...
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 815 ★★★
    Not getting anything (mad at Game)

there was a time i'd whale out but that time has come and gone as such as the game has really suffered playability issues for me. and it's really frustrated my play of late. so i'll stand pat this time.

• Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 725 ★★★★
    Maybe Spending a little ($)
    Depends on the offers
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 1,685 ★★★★
    DrZola said:

It’s simple: if you believe the game has performed well and you want it to continue performing in a similar fashion, buy offers. If you are unhappy with the game’s performance, do not buy offers. If you cannot control yourself regardless of how you feel about the game’s performance, seek help.

Dr. Zola

There aren't enough therapists for this thread...
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 1,882 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021
    Why only 3 "not getting anything" option ? Should have included that 5 times more 😳

Anyways i am getting only unit bundles if the deals will be worth it.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,126 ★★★★★
    I’ll likely spend up to £20 as I have a couple of gift cards and if I’m going to use them it may as well be now. From the actual bank of Mauled though? Hell no
  • RunavargrRunavargr Posts: 176 ★★
    Whaling Out ($$$)
    For me I’m on the fence. If the cav deals have an appropriate amount of T5cc % selectors to match or one up the July 4th deals, then I’m absolutely whaling out and will be getting every offer available to me. However if it’s just the same old stuff as far as shards t5b and rank up gems then I’ll probably just get a couple of packs and wait till the gifting event.
  • GmonkeyGmonkey Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Since apple got rid of iTunes cards I have apple gift cards. The new Apple Watch 7 looks nice, or I can spend here.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 2,075 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

Wicket329 said:

Honestly no idea yet, for two reasons. First, the obvious: don’t know what the deals are yet. They could be dumb. I’m not gonna spend money/units on dumb things (probably)!

The second thing is I’ve really been feeling the burnout lately. Yeah, the parry/dex bugs suck, but they aren’t the cause. I don’t hate this month’s SQ, but the last several months were hot, steamy garbage. I’ve struggled to find motivation to play EQ, AQ, and AW. The Guillotine changes (and the discussion thereafter) and the state of Variant 8 upon release both really shook my faith in what is being put out lately.

Morale is low right now. Maybe it’ll pick up somewhere along the way.

After losing one war fight to the parry/dex bug and one due to my prefight ability not activating despite telling it to do so, I would like to update my previous statement. Lost another to being parried expertly, but that’s not a bug so much as just unfortunate.

These bugs are fundamentally awful when playing a competitive game mode. I don’t mind it as much when playing in regular questing when I can just quit out and start over and there’s no real time limit on the content.

But I can’t really set my phone down and walk away when I’ve got somebody waiting for me to clear them in AQ or AW. And I can’t restart those quests to get a fresh start. When one of the many bugs acts up and results in a loss, I have to shell out my items to compensate, and that is deeply irritating.

Playing since early 2016 (just prior to 12.0), I’ve never felt as down about this game as I do now. I know Kabam is doing everything they can to remedy the parry/dex situation, but like… this prefight bug has existed for years at this point, and we never hear a word about it. It just feels bad, and a game shouldn’t feel bad to play. I used to log on to unwind after a long day of school or work, but now I find that I’m more stressed after finishing a session than I was when I started.

Maybe it’s time to take that break until there’s some kind of shift in how the game operates. I think that might be for the best. (Sorry for the rant, this post didn’t end where I planned when I started it)
    You bring a good point up, the team hasn’t officially acknowledged that the prefight bug even exists. Because of this reason, Venompool can’t even affectively counter spider verse evade when you die or your game crashes, same issues with torch or mr fantastic.
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 759 ★★★
    Might spend a little bit on unit deals and then I’ll keep the units for the gifting event…
  • FrydayFryday Posts: 113
    Not getting anything (just don’t care)
    DrZola said:

It’s simple: if you believe the game has performed well and you want it to continue performing in a similar fashion, buy offers. If you are unhappy with the game’s performance, do not buy offers. If you cannot control yourself regardless of how you feel about the game’s performance, seek help.

Dr. Zola

It does get to the stage where, myself as a player and customer of Kabam MCOC just dont care anymore.

This is not just regarding the status of the game, but also on Kabam customer service, both are in an appalling state. I looked through my in game friends and so many inactive accounts now, I guess it is a reflection who players feel.

But like other members have shown, each to their own, but I will show my feedback through my time and money.

Wish everyone a good Sunday
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,032 ★★★★★
    I probably can buy one offer and buy like € 20, but not more than that.
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 590 ★★★
    Other
    it really will depend on my mood for the game at the time. I have some saved units and a little cash set aside every year for this (cyber weekend as a general)

At the moment, spending real $ is a big NO. Even if that means I can't get my R4..
    If they get a lot of money - which i reckon they will, then chances are they are less likely to listen. but that is just how i feel today.
  • TopRanked_2TopRanked_2 Posts: 425 ★★★
    Not getting anything (mad at Game)
    With the current state of the game, should we be spending money on it?

If you still want to spend, that’s cool and that’s your choice but I am keeping my money in my pocket personally.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 1,685 ★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

Wicket329 said:

Honestly no idea yet, for two reasons. First, the obvious: don’t know what the deals are yet. They could be dumb. I’m not gonna spend money/units on dumb things (probably)!

The second thing is I’ve really been feeling the burnout lately. Yeah, the parry/dex bugs suck, but they aren’t the cause. I don’t hate this month’s SQ, but the last several months were hot, steamy garbage. I’ve struggled to find motivation to play EQ, AQ, and AW. The Guillotine changes (and the discussion thereafter) and the state of Variant 8 upon release both really shook my faith in what is being put out lately.

Morale is low right now. Maybe it’ll pick up somewhere along the way.

After losing one war fight to the parry/dex bug and one due to my prefight ability not activating despite telling it to do so, I would like to update my previous statement. Lost another to being parried expertly, but that’s not a bug so much as just unfortunate.

These bugs are fundamentally awful when playing a competitive game mode. I don’t mind it as much when playing in regular questing when I can just quit out and start over and there’s no real time limit on the content.

But I can’t really set my phone down and walk away when I’ve got somebody waiting for me to clear them in AQ or AW. And I can’t restart those quests to get a fresh start. When one of the many bugs acts up and results in a loss, I have to shell out my items to compensate, and that is deeply irritating.

Playing since early 2016 (just prior to 12.0), I’ve never felt as down about this game as I do now. I know Kabam is doing everything they can to remedy the parry/dex situation, but like… this prefight bug has existed for years at this point, and we never hear a word about it. It just feels bad, and a game shouldn’t feel bad to play. I used to log on to unwind after a long day of school or work, but now I find that I’m more stressed after finishing a session than I was when I started.

Maybe it’s time to take that break until there’s some kind of shift in how the game operates. I think that might be for the best. (Sorry for the rant, this post didn’t end where I planned when I started it)
    As long as it doesn't end up involving some combinations of the words You, Bell Tower and police standoff, I'd say you're fine.