**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

1* HE and 1* colossus

Why didn’t we get them where the compensation came out for those that had already explored the first few acts?

I tried running it once to see if I would get the 1* champs and didn’t get anything 😢

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    Hawkeye is the only 1* I’m missing, besides deadpool, so I wouldn’t mind getting one 🙂
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    I didn't even notice till after the fact but I managed to get the Hawkeye before the First Reversion, I definitely agree though if they're gonna put them there then why not include them in the Updated Rewards Package for the people who'd completed the Act beforehand. Since you aren't guaranteed to get Every 1 Star and they have a Use in V4, they're actually quite nice Rewards.

100% agree with @I_tell_no_tales_1

That was the one that got me 😂.

@LibertyPrimeV1
    Yup! Glad to see some love on this thread.

It’s just 1*’s, and even if they weren’t important for V4. It’s just common sense to just send them out to everyone who explored it.

Oh I agree, still annoys me that I'm missing VisionAoU and Juggernaut, I was just saying V4 is an extra reason why they should be given to everyone who'd completed the Act beforehand.
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,322 ★★★★
    I never sold Champs.
    I never bought the V4 Crystal for Units.
    I own all 1* existing.

So I don‘t know what you did different than me back then to miss some. I even pushed through the content like crazy and leveled up really fast (had max XP Mastery for that).

The 4/24 hour free Crystals contained 1* back then.
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    @WOLF_LINK

The account I’m talking about is about 2-3 months old. It’s now my main. I rushed to UC reached it less than 30 days.

I didn’t sell any, as it’s not an option anymore. I’m not saying I want 1*’s just because I don’t have them.

I think act 1 or 2 now has about 4 1*’s as exploration rewards. I had already explored those acts before they changed and added those champs to the rewards.
    WOLF_LINK said:

I never sold Champs.
    I own all 1* existing.

So I don‘t know what you did different than me back then to miss some. I even pushed through the content like crazy and leveled up really fast (had max XP Mastery for that).

I never sold any either, it was simply RNG that stopped me from getting all of them.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    WOLF_LINK said:

I never sold Champs.
    I own all 1* existing.

1* Hawkeye was never in those 24 hour crystals. I also own all 13 1*'s but champions like HE, Viz AOU, Iron man, and Juggernaut I got from various event crystals containing rare 1 and 2*'s, which was the only way to get them.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★

Weakness will be your undoing

(Amateur kin sold iron man for ISO)

Come on kabam. This doesn’t not answer my question..‘not even close
    Meant to say it does NOT answer

Update ^

How is me asking for those 1* champs getting rewards twice?

• I need Hulk and Spiderman. I was selling 1*s when we were getting them in the daily rewards so I could get points for level up events. I think I sold Hulk and right after they did away with the 1*s in dailys.
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,322 ★★★★

@phil56201
    Well, then I don‘t know where I got them from, but it was possible to collect them all. I for sure didn‘t rush to UC because it was my first Account and I had to learn the game mechanics first. I probably had more time for daily Crystals containing them (after a certain progression title they change).
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    You will survive this.
    I will survive! Hey! Hey!

Just silly that they didn’t include them with the compensation they handed out after the changes.