**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cyber weekend expectations

Do you think that this years cyber weekend will be up to what is expected?

Cyber weekend expectations 101 votes

It will be amazing!
23%
CristalmanFrankWhiteCupidLucky7LucianoyuwTheHeroDeservedAckbar67Liquidkoldcx23433PikoluXva23BlackOracleMaqsoodMasterzxProsuvmcocScrubhanK_PDarkKnight646LBreakerWeener 24 votes
It will be good if it were last year but not good not be good for today’s standards
76%
DrZolaLightburn22Ace_03buffajrzuffyLuciusVorenusTristanGK_23thanks4playingJcobra25MityAntSWGOH_MosDefDeacon03causticcfpreludeCassyStarhawkp01arisGarloDoom_and_Gloom 77 votes

Comments

• zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,129 ★★★★★
    It will be good if it were last year but not good not be good for today’s standards
    A generic r2-3 gem would be great. We got a generic 6* awaken gem from 4th of July. I would expect the same here. If we can get a class 6* awaken gem too, that will awesome.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    If you have no or extremely expectations, you can't be disappointed...

What I have high hopes for though is coming to the forums and seeing the reactions! Now that is going to be awesome.
  • K_PK_P Posts: 137 ★★
    It will be amazing!
    10 6☆ nexus for a tenner I hope that would be alright
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,745 ★★★★★
    I’m expecting something special this time around
    Like Nexus crystals with 5 or 10 choices from the Odin’s, or maybe Wish crystals
    And maybe a 2021 Nexus from the unit offers
  • ShivacruxShivacrux Posts: 405 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Hiwoe said:

I expect a lot of people to be buying the offers and posting their results. I expect a lot of people to be complaining there's too much stuff in there and the game is now pay to win. I expect a similar number of people to be complaining there's not enough value in the offers and Kabam is cheap/lazy/greedy. I also expect to hear that Cavalier players are getting screwed because they aren't able to buy exactly what they need to become Thronebreakers, and Unccollected players are getting screwed because their offers are similar to or identical to players of lower progress level.

We'll see if the offers meet my expectations. Again.
    Well put
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
    There will be very expensive but very good offers, so that noob f2p trash (referring to myself to be clear) don't get the best of it, but the big spenders get their hands on good stuff.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Offers better be amazing to get me to open my wallet. Doubtful that will happen.
  • It will be good if it were last year but not good not be good for today’s standards
    Christ knows what the cash offers will be. I wouldn't be surprised if they're very spicy considering the player discontentment at the moment and this would be an easy win for them.

In terms of unit offers I'll be very disappointed if there's no T3A or T6B frags in the 4k unit deal considering they were present in the 7.3 completion offer and certainly for late game Thronebreakers R4 materials and sig stones are pretty much the only relevant resources at this stage.
  • WassupWassup Posts: 17
    Hiwoe said:

Ig just hope its like the july 4th deals which were amazing imo
  • RunavargrRunavargr Posts: 180 ★★
    It will be amazing!
    Here’s to hoping that with all the issues these last 6 months that kabam actually gives us some deals worth going in for. I’m assuming there will be tons of shards and hopefully some more T5cc selectors like they had during the July 4th deals for cav
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    - 3 revives
    - 5 energy refills

Note: those are FULL energy refills
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    No expectations. Not anymore.
  • DrZola said:

I am sure offers will be tempting. I am sure people will buy them.

But I cannot think of anything or bundle of things I would be willing to spend a bunch of hard earned cash on in this game right now.

Dr. Zola

I'm only prepared to spend the easy earned cash myself.