**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Setup phase starts in 8 days?

Were we supposed to get a week of of AQ?

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021
    Same, even after restarting the game.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★

Did you restart the game?

Just did and it still says 8 days
  • Danemo666Danemo666 Posts: 156 ★★
    Mine is displaying the same, restarted and no difference. Must be a bug with the new season starting
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike can we get this looked at
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Graves_3 said:

Let’s just say it’s accurate and give a weeks worth of glory and call it a day. People can take a break for thanksgiving and thank kabam!!

Whaddya mean? T-day was in early October.
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,282 ★★★★★

Graves_3 said:

Let’s just say it’s accurate and give a weeks worth of glory and call it a day. People can take a break for thanksgiving and thank kabam!!

Hello Canada!!
  • ThomildoThomildo Posts: 440 ★★★
    A glitch in the matrix
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★

Graves_3 said:

Not Canadian Thanksgiving, people don't even know there's a Canadian version
  • ShadowKing01ShadowKing01 Posts: 46
    Would not mind having a break, not going to be playing much this week anyway, i have family coming in so my focus will be on that more then MCOC for the next week. So I wish they would do that for just spending time with family reasons. But this is just wishful thinking.
  • baskinrobbinsknowsbaskinrobbinsknows Posts: 263 ★★★
    So wait, when is AQ suppose to start?
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★
    Giome said:

Just cancel the week, 8 days no AQ sounds awesome

Yeah would be heavenly lol
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★

pls no aq lol

Agreed
  • GiomeGiome Posts: 170 ★★
    Seriously the one time was actually a good thing to have a bug you fixed it immediately, I’m speechless lol
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,737 ★★★★★
    Giome said:

Just cancel the week, 8 days no AQ sounds awesome

yes please. rather not play over thanksgiving.
  • Shakti4allShakti4all Posts: 120
    I would really say Kabam to fix this after the war - war matchmaking is changed by several alliances including ours as Kabam decided to postpone the AQ start without prior notification
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★

I would really say Kabam to fix this after the war - war matchmaking is changed by several alliances including ours as Kabam decided to postpone the AQ start without prior notification

They did? It is showing for me?
    Like I am able to select AQ
  • gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    I can select AQ now but I can't actually save it. Tried to restart and of course pushed save all days button.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    It seems fixed. Just selected, set and saved all 5 days. Try restarting the game now and see if it works for you too.
  • Shakti4allShakti4all Posts: 120
    Its back now.. setup was done
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Update:
    As some of you have already found out, the issue has been resolved. AQ is open for enlistment now!