**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Setup phase starts in 8 days?

Were we supposed to get a week of of AQ?

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,170 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021
    Same, even after restarting the game.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,563 ★★★★★

Did you restart the game?

Just did and it still says 8 days
  • Danemo666Danemo666 Posts: 164 ★★
    Mine is displaying the same, restarted and no difference. Must be a bug with the new season starting
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike can we get this looked at
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,170 ★★★★★
    Graves_3 said:

Let’s just say it’s accurate and give a weeks worth of glory and call it a day. People can take a break for thanksgiving and thank kabam!!

Whaddya mean? T-day was in early October.
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,300 ★★★★★

Graves_3 said:

Let’s just say it’s accurate and give a weeks worth of glory and call it a day. People can take a break for thanksgiving and thank kabam!!

Hello Canada!!
  • ThomildoThomildo Posts: 441 ★★★
    A glitch in the matrix
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★

Graves_3 said:

Not Canadian Thanksgiving, people don't even know there's a Canadian version
  • ShadowKing01ShadowKing01 Posts: 46
    Would not mind having a break, not going to be playing much this week anyway, i have family coming in so my focus will be on that more then MCOC for the next week. So I wish they would do that for just spending time with family reasons. But this is just wishful thinking.
  • baskinrobbinsknowsbaskinrobbinsknows Posts: 265 ★★★
    So wait, when is AQ suppose to start?
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,413 ★★★★★
    Giome said:

Just cancel the week, 8 days no AQ sounds awesome

Yeah would be heavenly lol
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★

pls no aq lol

Agreed
  • GiomeGiome Posts: 170 ★★
    Seriously the one time was actually a good thing to have a bug you fixed it immediately, I’m speechless lol
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,748 ★★★★★
    Giome said:

Just cancel the week, 8 days no AQ sounds awesome

yes please. rather not play over thanksgiving.
  • Shakti4allShakti4all Posts: 120
    I would really say Kabam to fix this after the war - war matchmaking is changed by several alliances including ours as Kabam decided to postpone the AQ start without prior notification
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,413 ★★★★★

I would really say Kabam to fix this after the war - war matchmaking is changed by several alliances including ours as Kabam decided to postpone the AQ start without prior notification

They did? It is showing for me?
    Like I am able to select AQ
  • gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    I can select AQ now but I can't actually save it. Tried to restart and of course pushed save all days button.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    It seems fixed. Just selected, set and saved all 5 days. Try restarting the game now and see if it works for you too.
  • Shakti4allShakti4all Posts: 120
    Its back now.. setup was done
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Update:
    As some of you have already found out, the issue has been resolved. AQ is open for enlistment now!