**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[MERGED] Parry Issue Fix

Comments

• mattressmattress Posts: 403 ★★
    It feels worse after the last update as far as my experience.between that and the ai on steroids lately, games been really frustrating to say the least
  • Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 528 ★★★
    Definitely is worse again since the update
  • CatmanndoCatmanndo Posts: 735 ★★★

Is this thread still a thing? Can not see responses, kinda dead

It’s just group therapy now.
    Everything is fine, everything is great lol
  • Lyricstarfish_49Lyricstarfish_49 Posts: 18
    edited November 2021
    I actually get the 'parry' notification on the left of the screen, but they don't actually get stunned. There was no stun immunity or ability accuracy modification either.

As best as I can tell, it seems to be happening most in match ups where either alot of buffs or timers are occuring (guardian, event quest mods, etc).
  • Shakti4allShakti4all Posts: 120
    Here's a video by my mate - OoPpSs - parry hasn't worked for him - just check his videos as well - how many he has spoken about Parry getting missed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-yn9cuMl6g
  • JoseOkJoseOk Posts: 278 ★★
    Blocking and Parrying still not working on iPhone and dexing is barely working over the last couple weeks. Please tell us when these fixes are happening... I haven't seen any changes and we're talking 4 months now! PLEASE don't come here telling me to visit IOS thread. I haven't even bothered trying to progress in this game with your failed attempts at the last 4 monthly events. What have you actually done to fix anything???
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,737 ★★★★★
    They said January 2022 in a previous post. Who knows if that's still their timeline.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    I have been trying to do Variant 4 on my alternate account and the blocking, parrying, dexing is just brutally off. Seems worse there than in other newer content.

iPhone XR.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Typhoon said:

They said January 2022 in a previous post. Who knows if that's still their timeline.

There’s also said it may not even be January
  • Gamer said:

Typhoon said:

There’s also said it may not even be January
    They also said early 2022 which who the heck knows when that is
  • Lestat2499Lestat2499 Posts: 262 ★★★
    Seems it’s time for another update. Release of map8 with continues parry dex issues. While I enjoy the new challenges. I want to be able to play them they way I learned the game over the years. Not the way the inputs are now
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 763 ★★★
    Parry/Dex is still a problem and as a reward for voicing this problem, I get Jane Foster when popping a 5-star crystal. Definitely blacklisted on these crystals. Better chance getting good champion grinding on arena than hoping for a good champ with these crystals. Had to get Shang Chi by grinding than dumping units on wishing crystals.
    Not even sure the new fix will solve the Parry/Dex issue, but won't be spending $$$ this cyber day.
  • CatmanndoCatmanndo Posts: 735 ★★★
    DrZola said:

Whatever is going on with the game today, on whatever server I happen to be on, has as bad a parry/dex issue as I’ve experienced in a while.

Timing on most game mechanics feels unusually late. Incursions have been 100% hit/miss, so I shifted to EQ explore to compare and it is similarly clunky.

You know my IGN by now, and my device remains the same. OS is the most current available on my device.

Dr. Zola

Same here. I was playing fine all week and the weekend fell apart on me again. It feels like I’m playing on limber nodes and I can’t risk dexing anything that’s a projectile. The screen is shaking and the defenders speed is inconsistent.
    I’m back to running the game on auto for potions and dreading aw/aq.
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 763 ★★★

My champs suddenly dash forward while trying to dex special attacks.

This happened twice already at this moment. Just reinforces my position not to dump hard earn cash on a broken game this cyber weekend. Have better use for my cash than on a game that they can just scrape up and move on to another new game.
  • SaphireSaphire Posts: 9
    Compensation it is not we waiting. We parry many time and revive many time that the compensation is not the answer. Stop the game fix it and let it be playable again. We cant greet the Christmas with the issue that look nothing fix.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

I haven’t had any issues and I’m using iOS

I’m having issues and I’m using iOS.

Complete block/parry failure on a run through Var 8 with three consecutive champs. Input fail on a dex after rapid AI recovery from a special.

It’s tiresome. And the sense that nothing’s really effective at solving the problem is tough to escape.

Different topic, but have we gotten the “memory leak” update we were promised yet?

Dr. Zola
  • Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    I've had serious issues, I use both, mostly android though. Between the dex/parry fail, the aq, what do we call it, snafu this week? I used more items running map 6 this week completing my path than I have in 6-8 months combined. Please fix it. Tbh, it almost seems like there was a cost analysis, and it was decided it was less expensive to fold, vs fix.

And no @DrZola the memory leak from Oct update, is still mia.
  • KoopaKrusherKoopaKrusher Posts: 105
    DrZola said:

Zan0 said:

I haven’t had any issues and I’m using iOS

I’m having issues and I’m using iOS.

Complete block/parry failure on a run through Var 8 with three consecutive champs. Input fail on a dex after rapid AI recovery from a special.

It’s tiresome. And the sense that nothing’s really effective at solving the problem is tough to escape.

Different topic, but have we gotten the “memory leak” update we were promised yet?

Dr. Zola
    I thought it was supposed to be a 2-part fix, with the second part coming out with the December release. But I still crashed ~20 rounds into my arena grind today. It's a lot better than the 5-10 round crashes I was experiencing back in October tho