**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6* on Map 5??

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
Is this intended???? Last AQ series there was 5* lol

Comments

• Thecurler said:

Day 1 and I swear the defenders have more health and attack than day 5 of last week.

I lost someone in fight one after being hit 7 times on missed blocks
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    Sleazy of them not to tell us they were increasing the stats and rarity of the enemies. This also effectively nerfs our attackers' abilities because the higher rarity means our chances of effects applying is reduced if I recall correctly.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    Crine60 said:

Sleazy of them not to tell us they were increasing the stats and rarity of the enemies. This also effectively nerfs our attackers' abilities because the higher rarity means our chances of effects applying is reduced if I recall correctly.

Its more of reduced crits and attack since higher armor etc but tbh it needed changing as now it provides more challenge in aq again until we get like r5s and other stuff like new masteries with 6s then it be like it was with 5s on being not as much challenge
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
    yeah a little head's up would have been nice but ya know how that goes. i haven't jumped in yet but i've heard already.
  • Lemon_Man44Lemon_Man44 Posts: 234 ★★★
    There are 6 stars on map 3 as well
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    6* on map 2.

But nameless thanos is the easiest boss for quite some time on this map.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Wait map 1-8 all have 6*??
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★

Wait map 1-8 all have 6*??

It's based on Alliance prestige. Sounds like something is wrong currently, but map 1 having similar opponents to higher maps isn't too surprising. Higher maps are more difficult because of more paths and stronger nodes
  • kenadroidkenadroid Posts: 422 ★★★
    Bruh we get 6* on map 3 😂
  • DiablordDiablord Posts: 501 ★★★
    we get 6* r3 on map 4, we have 10k prestige but 6* r3 on map 4 is ridiculous.