**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Nerfs

Why wasnt anyone told about the majik and blade nerf. Majik power lock dropped to 85%. Blades block of defensive abilities aignificantly dropped. Tried to pull a fast one but we still noticed.

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    What was Magiks power lock before?
  • 100%
  • Stark_90Stark_90 Posts: 19
    I wouldn't have noticed if wasn't for this post!!
  • Stark_90Stark_90 Posts: 19
    edited November 2017
    Time to demand for an explaination @Kabam Miike
  • Blade was very effective vs majik as well. I have videos of him when he first came out vs a legend dupe 200 5* majik he negated every limbo for 4 fights in a row. I was fighting majiks with him at r1 and destroying them. Now the chance is more like 1 in 4 to block limbo if your lucky. I fought that same majik yesterday a repeated 4x and every bar in every fight limbo came through
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    I’ve soloed the last two magiks in war so unless the nerf happened in the the last 24 hours I haven’t noticed it.

What was his block proficiency % before ? I just checked and see it as 64 %
  • 64% decrease
  • Those numbers lie though ive personally done the research and video confirmation as proof
    100%

I was being sarcastic....it's always been 85%. There's 2 hits, each have 85% chance. It seems like it's 100% because there's only a 2.25% chance of it not triggering either hit
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I have used magik exclusively on aw-a for a while now. Her Power Lock has always been 85%
  • Ive never once had a power lock fail
  • And its happened numerous times to me and my ally members
  • I guess its more in the dont believe what you read saying. These select champs have had tinkering done to them in some way.
  • You will notice yourselves if you use these champs regularly
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    This is just conspiracy.
    Ive never once had a power lock fail

85% is a high chance. But never failing doesn't mean that 85% hasn't played in your favor.
    And its happened numerous times to me and my ally members

That's because it's 85% not 100%

I guess its more in the dont believe what you read saying. These select champs have had tinkering done to them in some way.

Not since her limbo change has she been tinkered with.
    You will notice yourselves if you use these champs regularly

I do use Magik pretty much on a daily basis. She was not nerfed. Her power lock from L2 has never been 100% at least not for almost a year.
    @scottstevenson86 as of December 23, 2016 her L2 Powe Lock was not 100% you are seeing something that is not there. Sorry mate.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Magik has never had 100% power lock lol
    jk299bfc9qyk.png

It was not adjusted it wasn't 64% as you claim. As of October 2, 2017 he is ability reduction was 40% not 64.
    This is just conspiracy.

People just see stuff they want to see. I one time got a bag full of orange and yellow starburst, but that didn't mean they stopped making other flavors.
    edited November 2017
    This is just conspiracy.

People just see stuff they want to see. I one time got a bag full of orange and yellow starburst, but that didn't mean they stopped making other flavors.

It's conspiracy. 1. They don't nerf Champs silently. That's just not a thing that happens. 2. There has been no mention of any changes to either Champ outside of the fix for Blade's PI. 3. We would see alot more Posts if anything that significant changed. 4. We don't even have the details of said information that the assertions have been formed on.
    This is just conspiracy.

It's conspiracy. 1. They don't nerf Champs silently. That's just not a thing that happens. 2. There has been no mention of any changes to either Champ outside of the fix for Blade's PI. 3. We would see alot more Posts if anything that significant changed. 4. We don't even have the details of said information that the assertions have been formed on.

Would it help if I could prove that for a little under a year Magik's Lock was not 100% and post a picture to prove it?
    dvufjeu646tp.png

And that for over a month Blades ability reduction has been 40%?

g18xdpbfo204.png

According to the dates the numbers don't lie. Conspiracy is always fun to read lol.
    How come that says 75% and not 85%?
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    This is just conspiracy.

It has happened in the past lol. They were called out and confirmed. Visions sp3 was one of them. So to say it never happens isn't true. While I don't believe anything was changed on blade or magik though.
    Draco2199 wrote: »
    This is just conspiracy.

It has happened in the past lol. They were called out and confirmed. Visions sp3 was one of them. So to say it never happens isn't true. While I don't believe anything was changed on blade or magik though.

When was this? Do you have an official comment?
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    @danielmath that’s a rank 1 or 2 magik. At 5/50 it’s 85%
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Draco2199 wrote: »
    This is just conspiracy.

I've never heard an explanation of Visions special 3. What the heck happened there?
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    @danielmath that’s a rank 1 or 2 magik. At 5/50 it’s 85%

ah ok, thanks
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    This is just conspiracy.

I like your illustration. 😂