**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Nerf AQ Map 4 and 5 defenders

LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
edited November 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
This is really crazy. The attack and health at day 1 today felt like day 5 of last week.
Please nerf them.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Didn't you make a post about this today already?
  • LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    @Scarcity27 I wanted to confirm if 6stars were really in map 4!
    This post is asking for map 4 and map 5 to be nerfed
  • smdam38smdam38 Posts: 820 ★★★
    I’m in an alliance by myself and just run map 2 for a bit of glory.
    There’s 6 stars there as well. But it’s map 2 so not really much of an issue.
  • JamesA15JamesA15 Posts: 4
    Map 1 has 6* as well
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021
    It's not that hard if you don't get hit. If you get hit, then it's not the correct map for you I guess.

I saw your other post where you're fighting over a champ who's 41k health in AQ map. How on earth did you defeat the 300k health sentinel to become cavalier?

I don't really see the problem with 6 star champs in aq. Yes their attack rate is higher, and health pool is slightly bigger than 5 star champs. But they don't regen when they hit you, unlike 6 star champs on attack. So what's the problem with them in aq maps 4-5.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Treo said:

@TheBoogyMan what map are you playing in Aq where you do not have this sudden increase in pi on opponents ?

I do map 5 with epic mods. It's not that hard.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021
    LordPSN said:

@Scarcity27 I wanted to confirm if 6stars were really in map 4!
    This post is asking for map 4 and map 5 to be nerfed

Iirc on the first post, your team looks like it could play map 6?

Though, that aside. The good news is that they are giving more points or no?
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    I didn’t noticed any difference with our map 4. Our starting prestige is 10966.
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    I really don't see a problem with the introduction of 6" defenders in map 5 and 4 and 3, 2 and 1 for that matter. As long as game controls are perfect, dexterity and parry masteries working as intended. The problem here is the game is in such a bad shape, block not registering, dexterity and parry working 50% of the time, game lagging, frame drops, so on and so forth.

So yeah nerf the defenders LOL. game sometimes is completely unplayable due to the reasons explained above.

• I lost nearly half my life of a 5* r5 Warlock just parrying 5 times here on day 3 in Map 5. Literally parried 5 or 6 times and half my life gone.

A 5* r5 CapIW took 37 hits to defeat a drone. Literally doing so much less damage than normal.

This is ridiculous.
  • SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 341 ★★★
    It’s the “challenge rating” of these defenders kicking in. You pretty much have to be using an R3 attacker to offset this…. Alliance run Map 4/5 for a reason, and it’s not for a challenge
  • That second human torch on map 5 is really not fun with block and evade not working right. Glad this is a known mistake by Kabam
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Lol. Look at map 6 it's worse than map 8 now, as far as champ PI and attack. Big oops from someone