**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How would You Rate the November Side Quest?

Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
3 weeks have gone by, and it doesn’t look like the rewards are changing. Was this good at all, was the difficulty worth it? Should kabam continue the “3 champs rule,” even though u only use 2 one the 2 other paths. Give some feedback so kabam can continue this or end it.

How would You Rate the November Side Quest? 180 votes

Its Amazing, the rewards are great and it was really easy
2%
CoatHang3rRockyshockyLainuaSirGamesBond 4 votes
It was ok, it’s not the easiest content but it wasn’t the worst
12%
DrZolaBitterSteelHort4RasiloverLucky7LucianoLovejoy72spiderbites0196RookiieStevieManWonderCtuchikEinfachSoGarrettNFit_Fun9329EdeuinkFiiNCHxLunatiXxYodabolt21LBreakerLlessurDraconic_12 22 votes
The rewards were kinda trash especially for the work and difficulty involved
78%
Crine60World EaterCaptain_007_Carnage313zuffyjdrum663LuciusVorenusHeraldofNoneTristanSpeedbumpJwallace25SistosGK_23Maverick75TheVyrusmani274ShaggyMthanks4playingRotellyDarkrider05 142 votes
It was easy but crappy rewards
3%
Mr_PlatypusAce_03CupidDarkEternityHellskorpion87Coppin 6 votes
It was hard with good rewards
3%
captaincushVoltolosColinwhitworth69AozerTheBair123MasterMike 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,312 ★★★★★
    Woah
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    I much prefer this months side quest design when compared to the last few months. I know it’s not the most popular opinion, but I also enjoy the increased difficulty.

That said - the rewards are kinda trash. If they mixed last months rewards with this months design then we’re on to a winner.
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    I haven't bothered playing after the first week.

The Sersi/Ikaris gate paths just annoy me coz useless.

I haven't really bothered playing the game either much since this and then the issues with the DP variant.
    Hopefully next month is more fun and no solo objectives but who knows lol
  • Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    Low rewards regarding the high difficulty. That’s the first month I give up a side quest. The second week was too much horrible, even on epic.
    Just hope that Kabam change the way for the next month. If they don’t, December will be a month off for me.
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 779 ★★★
    They might as well have just given us the only choice of using 2 champions only, considering what a 3* Sersi or Ikaki would do in Legendary unless you're one of the top players that can beat Legendary using 3* stars alone, in which case more props to u, but I'm a mere mortal on the other hand.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,217 ★★★★★
    Its Amazing, the rewards are great and it was really easy
    Lol
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,831 ★★★★★
    Nothing to add
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    Time commitment is more than I’d like for that amount of rewards, and the ride along 3* feels like a odd way to reduce the champ allotment to two.

I’ve done all difficulties each week. May have used an L1 revive or two total.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    I enjoy higher difficulty, the rewards wouldn't have to be high, but these quests are just purely annoying. Call me weak but I like to sometimes breath out at some defenders, which these paths stacked with the most annoying defenders didn't allow
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    I haven't done a single thing on legendary. That's how little I care about the rewards, lol
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    It didn’t offer the flexibility I like for multiple accounts, ie being able to target rewards. The bug did allow even some of my smaller accounts to pick up the 5* awakening gem. And the lack of energy allowed some to grind out bewhiskered etc.

But, I’ve not completed all of available legendary yet on main, as that looks like more work than I care to do. Maybe next week..
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    It was hard with good rewards
    I like the weekly format with no daily objectives required. It’s hard bc of the Sersi/Ikaris gates but I was able to do it itemless, so far. Also only a few fights, which is nice.

The use of brand new champs for gates was kind of a weird move bc Kabam should have known that few players will have a rarity of either champ that can help in the top difficulty.
  • Options
    Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Apoc is the only reason I say this, else I'd pick option 2
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    It feels like Thronebreaker difficulty for Cavalier rewards, and that annoys me more than either of those things on their own. The difficulty hasn't been unbearable for me but the rewards just haven't been worth the struggle, which makes me a little sour. I really hope that Kabam comes out with a new TB difficulty someday soon because things are starting to feel similar to how they were before they introduced Cavalier difficulty and Uncollected difficulty got an unwarranted difficulty spike to placate Cavalier players.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,683 ★★★★★
    I've decided that instead of whaling through and/or complaining, I'm just going to give the whole lot a miss.
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,188 ★★★★
    One more option should have been
    Typical Kabam quest
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    There are only 3 things I like about this month's SQ
    1. We need to do it once a week & not 7 times a week
    2. Entry to main quest isn't linked to solo objectives....u can do main one without doing solo BS
    3. Fights are designed well, just over tuned in terms of stats & roster restrictions
    What we have as Epic should've been the Legendary difficulty & it'd be great that way, except fr the requirement of adding dead weights to the team
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    This and September have to be the worst side quests I’ve ever done. The difficulty is just way to high for the rewards, and it’s yet again another quest that limits it to 2-3 champs which would normally be ok except again there is no motivation if the rewards suck. I did the first 2 weeks but unless the 4th one is nerfed then I’m done with this month.
  • Options
    Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Honestly, I'd be OK if we didn't have those stupid champ requirements, cause then for 2 very tough paths and a linked boss, you only have 2 usable champs
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,312 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021
    Sept 2020 was the best ever month in mcoc history. 3 beyond god tier champs (prof x apoc and r mags) amazing side quest and I opened my first ever six star.