**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Worthy most for 4* cosmic awakening gem?

TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
edited November 2017 in Strategy and Tips

Worthy most for 4* cosmic awakening gem? 82 votes

hyperion
37%
Draco2199MattyloBartdanielmaththetaman23SMiller80MagicBentonTheLazyKingJcray705Spity68FrostyYellsomeDanicb94HQ101FilmScorpionF4k3_GaM3rInhuman_Ash9IlluminantDarkArrow07Darkrider05 31 votes
angela
1%
Vinh225 1 vote
medusa
42%
Whododo872Golden_GuardianstakTKalNemesioDropfaithJank39AfridMrLalowKihlgastZane22TeddersTheMageHuntercjs8000AAwkWard1haunted_memoryDmack976637SjanddsReeseSmith14Narcuul 35 votes
drax
1%
Korporate_Kurt 1 vote
thor
17%
Alfa_PigeonCapWW2DukeGreatScottLe_Marv_8Superman69SpeedbumpRentonXDEmil_LimsonAnurag1606nameplasXcrøss_TRDingaloKing_Robb40 14 votes

Comments

• TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    Pls leave comments too why u choose that individual.
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    edited November 2017
    medusa
    I don't have her,from what I heard, she is better than thor ,drax and angela.And she gains a lot more from being awakened than Hyperion.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    medusa
    Afrid wrote: »
    I don't have her,from what I heard, she is better than thor ,drax and angela.And she gains a lot more from being awakened than Hyperion.

Same reason relies on being awakened, hype not so much.
  • GreatScottGreatScott Posts: 106
    thor
    I have both Hyperion and Thor. Thor being awakened with armor break makes a big difference in his damage output. hyperion is still great unawakened.
  • SjanddsSjandds Posts: 117
    medusa
    Its a tough between medusa and hyperian. I don't have medusa but what i have seen Medusa's sa is more worthy than of hyperian . Hyperian sa is not bad i will defimately say tht as his sa will increase all buff and debuff duration . I hv hyperian undupe and as a 4* and hyperian dupe as a 3* . With his sa addition you can give 2 5 combos on his stun on oppinent. I hv seen medusa in videos dupe medusa is a killer.
  • NemesioNemesio Posts: 134
    medusa
    Medusa benefits the most from awakening, with only one level she gains 3 furys, or 6 if Black Bolt is in her team
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    Drax & angela so less choice? Why?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    I am thinking to change the word worthy to most impact.

It has to be Thor.

Angela and Medusa's sig. ability does not sound earth shattering.

Angela
    Signature Ability – Battle Focus
    As Angela enters combat she gains greater and greater focus, allowing each Buff active on her to reduce all Nullify abilities chance to trigger against her by 25%.

Medusa
    Signature Ability: Living Strands – Medusa can precisely control the movement of each strand of her hair, enabling her to Auto Block incoming attacks.

Medusa gains a Fury Buff every 3 seconds, up to 3 stacks, each increasing Attack by 218.11. Fury Buffs expire 14 seconds after reaching the maximum amount.
    When struck twice, Medusa has 10~90% chance to Auto Block with her hair, breaking the opponent’s combo, for the cost of 3 Fury Buffs. This can trigger Parry.

As for Drax, he is stable without sig being awakened.
  • Le_Marv_8Le_Marv_8 Posts: 84
    thor
    winterthur wrote: »

It has to be Thor.

Angela
    As Angela enters combat she gains greater and greater focus, allowing each Buff active on her to reduce all Nullify abilities chance to trigger against her by 25%.

Medusa
    Signature Ability: Living Strands – Medusa can precisely control the movement of each strand of her hair, enabling her to Auto Block incoming attacks.

Medusa gains a Fury Buff every 3 seconds, up to 3 stacks, each increasing Attack by 218.11. Fury Buffs expire 14 seconds after reaching the maximum amount.
    When struck twice, Medusa has 10~90% chance to Auto Block with her hair, breaking the opponent’s combo, for the cost of 3 Fury Buffs. This can trigger Parry.

I agree with @winterthur , if one should use an awakening gem at least make it count and among your listed cosmic only Thor is **** when unawakened. Everyone else gets slightly better when awakened but Thor gets far useful when awakened.
  • KenshioKenshio Posts: 162
    edited November 2017
    hyperion
    i have both medusa and hyperion
    medusa need blackbolt and karnak to be at her best
    but hyperion ... he need nothing !
    and the difference between awaken and un awakend hyp is a 4 stack of fury or 9 stack of fury , 1 sp2 stun or chain 2 or maybe 3 stun sp2 ...
  • hyperion
    Good
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Thor, you wont be disappointed...
  • TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    medusa
    Le_Marv_8 wrote: »
    winterthur wrote: »

It has to be Thor.

Angela

Medusa

I agree with @winterthur , if one should use an awakening gem at least make it count and among your listed cosmic only Thor is **** when unawakened. Everyone else gets slightly better when awakened but Thor gets far useful when awakened.

Please stop with Thor already.
    That guy is Dead. Angela, Médusa, Hyperion, Even Ms Marvel, they all outdamages him, and more easily, if Thor faces a stun immune or debuff immune he is useless.

He had his shiny moment, but it’s in the past.
  • FamousRyFamousRy Posts: 112
    thor, you wont be dissapointed? are u kidding me? haha, thor is mediocre at best.