**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Prestige 13,353 Retired Vet Look for realistic home

My prestige is 13,353 Been in a retired ally for 6 months just about ready to get back to the swing of thing. Not interested in AW. Looking for an AQ focused ally doing map 5 or 6. Scorning at min 250mil. My experience and roster can handle higher maps but my activity can be inconsistent at time. If interested we can speak on that further. Long story short, I work in retail management so all the” you have to join AQ in 2-3 hrs or kick” or “you been offline too long and need to move” is understandable but not necessary for me. Let’s not waste each other time. I’ve been an leader and officer so I understand the struggle with all that. But if leader/officer’s are willing to work with me, possible back up some paths or line tag( I do have notifications on at all times) we can work something out. When time permits, I’m active. If interested, pls leave your line Id and little bit about your alliance if think I might fit. Thanks!

( And yes If gifting event is worth it, I’m all in)💸

Comments

• Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Line and in game I am OsFan8

We are reKT- …AQ 5/5/5 and we finish easily. All we expect is for you to log in and help 3 times a day. We have members that join early and are asleep by 8-9 Eastern and members who don’t join till 10-11 Eastern. AW is 1 bg voluntary…personally I never war.

We don’t currently have a spot but one of our long term friends is looking for a break.
  • RuffNRebelRuffNRebel Posts: 41
    We have a family of 16 alliances with several that fit what you're looking for. Add me on Line by ID acdc85
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    He literally said hes not interested in war....lol
  • ThomildoThomildo Posts: 440 ★★★
    We run m5 epic and master mods, well over 250 mil if everything’s cleared. 2 bg optional gold war during season. Pretty relaxed 44 mil alliance. Oh, we were top 5% in gifting last year.
    LINE id: thomildo
  • SupasixSupasix Posts: 80
    Hey Sanders, I run a map6 g1 alliance and we are looking for 1 and it seems like we would be a good fit for what you're looking for. Shoot me a pm on line at Supasix98 so we can have a conversation.
  • map 5. war optional.
    Line: doom_n_gloom
  • CatmanndoCatmanndo Posts: 735 ★★★
    Hit me up, we have a home for you
    Line I’d: Catmanndo (est)

Lf1 53mil ally aq 5x5 epic mods g1 aw. Line required 10.5k+
  • CJLCJL Posts: 29
    edited November 2021
    @Sanders20 we have an opening in SØLO and sounds like a perfect fit. We created this group several years ago with people just like you in mind and are still going strong. No donations, map5 all days , optional 1 BG war first come basis. We are mostly players retired from the competitive grind but still play daily what ever we are interested in. Only requirement is daily participation/ activity and AQ participation. Get busy at work or taking a vacation ? We get it, enjoy the game again with a great group . We use the Line app and have an active international casual group that shares strategies and advice on all content

Message Willfreddy on Line app if interested.
  • Coug21Coug21 Posts: 32
    Hey man. If you’re still looking it sounds like our alliance would be a perfect fit. We clear 5x5 100% every time. Good prestige so we hit about 288mil weekly. Everyone is a team player so you just have to be consistently kind of active and we’ll clear. There’s no join in 3 hours or be kicked type attitude around here. AW is just 1 bg and optional so you’d never have to join if you don’t want to. Let me know if you’re interested.

Alliance [ČHUNK]
    Line ID: coug22
  • adramelchadramelch Posts: 98
    I think we may be close to what you are looking for. We are quite relaxed and we run 5x5 with master mods while AW is completely optional (only 1 bg). If you haven't found anything yet add me on line to talk please.
    Line id: adramelch10