**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Shut down AQ cycle

Comments

• Nix2222Nix2222 Posts: 121 ★★★
    I agree 100%, they WAY overturned things
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Graves_3 said:

Rookiie said:

Wiredawg1 said:

Rookiie said:

Wiredawg1 said:

Wiredawg1 said:

Wiredawg1 said:

Wiredawg1 said:

Wiredawg1 said:

Wiredawg1 said:

If it’s too much your leadership should look at running a lesser map for the time being. Iirc in the past they haven’t been able dial it back mid cycle.

This is a cop out excuse. This should never been like this to begin with. So kabam messes up we have to pay for it with lesser rewards? No. Either fix it or shut it down
    Not everyone is facing these issues. If you are struggling everyone else should suffer the loss of experience and rewards? Yeah, dial it back if it’s too much.
    That is also a load of you know what. Everyone that is running map 6 and lower is having the issues. Maybe open your eyes and look on forums or line chats it’s all over
    Dial it back a map then there are less lanes and more wiggle room. I’d like to be able to complete an AQ cycle to know what is needed for map 8. If Kabam can’t/won’t do anything it’s your only option if it’s too much.
    Then goto a map8 alliance duh. Tell me oh wise one. Why does mini bosses have over 100k health then main boss? Don’t see an issue there?
    I didn’t deny there wasn’t an issue, I offered options to deal with those issues if nothing will/can be done. Stop putting words in my mouth and Take your trolling elsewhere.
    Take your trolling elsewhere dude cause you have zero sense how business work. I do cause I worked on computers that run 24/7. Again if you have a product that runs 24/7 you have staff there or in call to answer issues. You put out new product you have people there or on call. It’s trolling to say that kabam states all lower maps where not to be touched but mini and main. Yet isn’t the case. This is a kabam issue. Players should not have to lower what they do cause a company did not put out the right product. It is up to the company to fix the issue
    What does that have to do with anything I said? Ffs just go away.
    You’re defending kabam when they didn’t keep their word yet you tell me to go away? Maybe you should
    Once again you’re putting words in my mouth. Move on troll.
    So tell me how kabam is wrong? After all your fix is for players and alliances to lower map. When kabam STATED maps 7 and lower wherent touch. I’d like to see your response to this

Dude, can you please lay off the guy?
    All he said was dial the map difficulty down for the time being until Kabam address the issue.
    That’s all.
    No I won’t cause his answer is completely wrong. That’s like me buying a new phone that don’t work and his fix is for me to goto a flip phone…again players or consumers should not have to lower anything cause a company put out the wrong product. It’s the business responsibility to fix the issue. That’s business 101
    You’re right. It is Kabam’s responsibility to fix it. Nobody is doubting that. He is just offering an interim solution. You don’t need to take it. Just leave it.
    Whoooosahhhh
    Actually what @Demonzfyre offered was an interim solution. What he offered was a ‘why should I suffer loss of rewards if someone else is facing a problem’ solution. But I do agree with you that we shouldn’t feed the trolls.
    Where did I say anything about rewards? It’s about the experience and challenge of adjusting to new content; and to an extent the costs associated with it.
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★
    Ignoring everything else for the sake of this thread, I really hope we get a response in the next hour or so.

Graves_3 said:

Rookiie said:

Wiredawg1 said:

Rookiie said:

Wiredawg1 said:

Wiredawg1 said:

Wiredawg1 said:

Wiredawg1 said:

Wiredawg1 said:

Wiredawg1 said:

If it’s too much your leadership should look at running a lesser map for the time being. Iirc in the past they haven’t been able dial it back mid cycle.

This is a cop out excuse. This should never been like this to begin with. So kabam messes up we have to pay for it with lesser rewards? No. Either fix it or shut it down
    Not everyone is facing these issues. If you are struggling everyone else should suffer the loss of experience and rewards? Yeah, dial it back if it’s too much.
    That is also a load of you know what. Everyone that is running map 6 and lower is having the issues. Maybe open your eyes and look on forums or line chats it’s all over
    Dial it back a map then there are less lanes and more wiggle room. I’d like to be able to complete an AQ cycle to know what is needed for map 8. If Kabam can’t/won’t do anything it’s your only option if it’s too much.
    Then goto a map8 alliance duh. Tell me oh wise one. Why does mini bosses have over 100k health then main boss? Don’t see an issue there?
    I didn’t deny there wasn’t an issue, I offered options to deal with those issues if nothing will/can be done. Stop putting words in my mouth and Take your trolling elsewhere.
    Take your trolling elsewhere dude cause you have zero sense how business work. I do cause I worked on computers that run 24/7. Again if you have a product that runs 24/7 you have staff there or in call to answer issues. You put out new product you have people there or on call. It’s trolling to say that kabam states all lower maps where not to be touched but mini and main. Yet isn’t the case. This is a kabam issue. Players should not have to lower what they do cause a company did not put out the right product. It is up to the company to fix the issue
    You’re defending kabam when they didn’t keep their word yet you tell me to go away? Maybe you should
    So tell me how kabam is wrong? After all your fix is for players and alliances to lower map. When kabam STATED maps 7 and lower wherent touch. I’d like to see your response to this

All he said was dial the map difficulty down for the time being until Kabam address the issue.
    That’s all.
    No I won’t cause his answer is completely wrong. That’s like me buying a new phone that don’t work and his fix is for me to goto a flip phone…again players or consumers should not have to lower anything cause a company put out the wrong product. It’s the business responsibility to fix the issue. That’s business 101
    You’re right. It is Kabam’s responsibility to fix it. Nobody is doubting that. He is just offering an interim solution. You don’t need to take it. Just leave it.
    Whoooosahhhh
    Actually what @Demonzfyre offered was an interim solution. What he offered was a ‘why should I suffer loss of rewards if someone else is facing a problem’ solution. But I do agree with you that we shouldn’t feed the trolls.
    Where did I say anything about rewards? It’s about the experience and challenge of adjusting to new content; and to an extent the costs associated with it.
    Homie, that may be the case with map 8 but none of these changes were supposed to be in these lower maps aside from the change up of mini and final bosses.

I wholeheartedly agree that if youre choosing to do Map 8, your statement rings true. Other than some global buffs and mini and final bosses, nothing else was to change. We're not supposed to be facing 30k attack final bosses. Apoc was never that high.
    Has nothing to do with what you’re quoting and I’ve never disputed what you are saying, so regurgitating it falls flat to me.
  • WorkingAsIntendedWorkingAsIntended Posts: 164 ★★
    Still no response and the next cycle is coming up. Would be nice to have all the 6 and lower Ally’s just not do aq and maybe when the algorithm shows nobody doing anything but 7-8 maybe they will actually work towards a fix.
  • Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    What the heck is going on ? 16K attack values on a line defender???? Oh let me guess you changed AQ and forgot to tell us or its another bug. And we have to go back n forth for 2 months for you to buff rewards and glory store to match the changes
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★

Still no response and the next cycle is coming up. Would be nice to have all the 6 and lower Ally’s just not do aq and maybe when the algorithm shows nobody doing anything but 7-8 maybe they will actually work towards a fix.

am giving them a bit of time. they're Vancouver based and its only 9.45 AM there. Lets hope when they wake up they respond to this 😏
  • Rwj_2Rwj_2 Posts: 163 ★★

Rwj_2 said:

Personally won't be spending a cent this weekend. Unfortunately the whales are going to spend as not doing so will put them behind those that do. Kabam always wins.

Remember when they promised to do better after the last boycott? That didn't last long.

The last boycott was 12.0 patch.... 4 or 5 years ago.

Rwj_2 said:

Personally won't be spending a cent this weekend. Unfortunately the whales are going to spend as not doing so will put them behind those that do. Kabam always wins.

Remember when they promised to do better after the last boycott? That didn't last long.

The last boycott was 12.0 patch.... 4 or 5 years ago.
    Nah, there was one last May. Not nearly the scale of the one in 2017 due to 12.0. still got Kabam to listen.
  • WorkingAsIntendedWorkingAsIntended Posts: 164 ★★
    They should have caught this day one. The attack values didn’t match then either. But here we are day 2 not even 4 and this is already worse then map 8 day 5 with you guessed it degen. Oh how kabam loves the unavoidable degen.
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,282 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021
    Edit: text came completely messed up so deleted it lol.
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,282 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021
    You did talk about rewards @CoatHang3r Look at post above. Didn’t want to edit my post and risk abyss of approval.
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Lets add to all this AQ bs.. the rogue move of taking out lvl 1 revives from the loyalty store, yeah sure the announcement was that they put in lvl 1 revives for war.. but took out the AQ stuff for loyalty...
    Im personally tired of all this sneaky changes... I used to buy all deals on July and Cyber Monday ... I am spending my money somewhere else...
    Graves can be deeper than 6 feet and Kabam is a showing example
    edited November 2021
    Graves_3 said:

Graves_3 said:

Rookiie said:

Wiredawg1 said:

Rookiie said:

Wiredawg1 said:

Wiredawg1 said:

Wiredawg1 said:

Wiredawg1 said:

Wiredawg1 said:

Wiredawg1 said:

That’s all.
    Whoooosahhhh
    Fair enough, I’m speaking for my experience and co-opting the people concerned about the rewards to contradict the point I’m responding to, to be clear. My statement and following statements are absent any mention of concern for the rewards and are about the experience and opportunity to finish what was started.