**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

If you don't have an R3 6 Star, then better luck next year I guess....

MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
I am CAV with no R3's. The way I'm reading the in-game mail (could be mistaken of course) is I wont get the chance at the better / best Cyber deals this year.....

Not thrilled about this tbh.

Comments

• SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021
    That is definitely true. I wouldn't be thrilled, but it should make sense for how the game works. If brand new players could get the same resources for the units, people would never spend units on anything else. (insert money for units if those deals are what you are referring to).
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    I am cav with a r3 6 star (SOP rewards), what does that mean for my offers?
  • Tukkan1Tukkan1 Posts: 5
    Siliyo said:

You haven't reached the highest progression title in the game. So yes, you won't have the best deals

As “true” as your statement is, OP is saving he could have use the Cav deals to get to Thronebreaker and then have access to Thronebreaker offers. It has happened before, but Kabam is removing that
    This is exactly what i was hoping to do to since i was pretty sure it worked like that before but guess they want to shaft players who aren't in the super endgame even further, kinda scummy to remove something that's always been there
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Skiddy212 said:

This post is confusing me. Sorry, i figure i will only be getting cav deals?
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Skiddy212 said:

Skiddy212 said:

This post is confusing me. Sorry, i figure i will only be getting cav deals?
    Yes, until you beat the grandmaster
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,322 ★★★★
    Siliyo said:

You haven't reached the highest progression title in the game. So yes, you won't have the best deals

As “true” as your statement is, OP is saving he could have use the Cav deals to get to Thronebreaker and then have access to Thronebreaker offers. It has happened before, but Kabam is removing that

Yeah, they removed it last year (or stated that it should be that way, but probably was bugged as usually). So don‘t expect to cheat and get the offers twice like it was possible years ago.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Magonus said:

I am CAV with no R3's. The way I'm reading the in-game mail (could be mistaken of course) is I wont get the chance at the better / best Cyber deals this year.....

Not thrilled about this tbh.

Sometimes Cav deals suck, and sometimes they are much better for cav players than TB ones are. You don’t need R4 materials if you don’t even have an R3. But, shard deals often feel like your units and money are devalued at cav.

To be fair, between the 4 most recent variants 100% and act 6 completion, you can potentially form a full t5cc. Failing that, you can comfortably make a couple of them from act 7. And, if that is too much, than many folks would say you aren’t ready for TB yet.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Tukkan1 said:

Siliyo said:

This is exactly what i was hoping to do to since i was pretty sure it worked like that before but guess they want to shaft players who aren't in the super endgame even further, kinda scummy to remove something that's always been there
    So, if there was a bugged interaction that made a champ worse, they should leave it because it was "always there"?

Players were surprised that this happened in the first place, and it's (as far as I can tell) an unintended game mechanic. Is it better for some people? Yes. Does changing it make Kabam "scummy"? Not at all. I was surprised they left it in tbh, and am not surprised that they are changing it.

As a side note, if you have enough resources (money or units) to get to the next progression level using deals, why can't you just use the same resources to progress through content to get the necessary progression title?
  • MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    The way I read the in-game mail was:

If you are CAV OR TB and don't have 1 R3 6 star you get CAV deals.
    If you are CAV OR TB and do have 1 R3 6 star you get TB deals.
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Magonus said:

The way I read the in-game mail was:

If you are CAV OR TB and don't have 1 R3 6 star you get CAV deals.
    If you are CAV OR TB and do have 1 R3 6 star you get TB deals.

Well your reading is wrong cause u cant be TB without a 6* R3...
    @Demonzfyre Oh I was not aware of that. This is making more sense to me know.
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    best option would be to buy cav deals and pray you become TB right after buying said deals then getting TB deals... 2 in 1, you won the lottery

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    This isn't new. Offers have been based on progression levels for some time now.
  • Arbrowe91Arbrowe91 Posts: 33
    I used a part of the cav 4th july deals to become tb then reset device and got the tb deals after
  • SMH. You can’t moan that you’re not getting TB offers if you’re not TB.
    The offers that you get will be appropriate to your progression level. These offers aren’t designed to shoot you up to the next title point. They’ll help you along the way but that’s not the point of this.
    Speaking purely about the in-game titles. Someone in the comments stated you cannot become TB if you don't have a 1 R3 6*. Yeah it was @Demonzfyre I wasn't aware of this. I now am.

So all of this was basically me misreading the in game Cyber Sales notice. My mistake. Glad I posted here to get it figured out. Thanks again @Demonzfyre and sorry to anyone my post annoyed.