**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Advice for 5.2.5 and 5.2.6 with just 4/40 4*s?

I have 87 4* , about half of those at 4/40. I don't want to wasted t4cc on 4* since 5* are the future. Since I have almost every option available to me, what would be the ideal teams, paths, and masteries to get through these last 2 quests as easily as possible and become uncollected? Thanks!

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    And luck at the node What u self have it esay with
  • Jay_IberoJay_Ibero Posts: 265
    Don't have any rank 3 5* yet either, I've got 17 5* but none worth ranking. I do have star lord but not duped yet. I have enough enough t2a to r4 2 5* once I get some champs worth it. Also, I haven't spend single unit getting through 5.2.1-5.2.4 so far, and I have a crapton of heals and revives left in stash this month since the master quest was so easy this month.
  • TellthemIAMTellthemIAM Posts: 169
    If you have an abundance of resources it might be a bad idea to take a god tier 4 star to r5. I used my r5 iceman and r3 5* YJ for the collector. I was in your situation for a while where I was waiting for the right science champ to use my 3 science t4cc on but finally realized you have to make the best of what you have.

As far as strategy goes for 5.2.5 and 5.2.6 make sure you keep your champs at full health so bane can work for you for extra damage. Take the godslayer path in 5.2.6, and make sure you can fight yondu well with a bleed immune champ cause he can be a huge pain. For the collector if you don’t have good power drain champs focus on high damage champs and get your intercepts up to snuff. Good luck
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    If you were able to get through 5.2.4.....5.2.5. should be very doable for you. In my opinion, the hardest parts of Act 5.2 was 5.2.4 and the Collector in 5.2.6....5.2.5. felt almost easy after 5.2.4.

The Collector is rough, though. If you are determined to not use your T4cc, I guess you should give it a shot. Based on what you have written, you obviously have strong skills. I used rank 5s and a rank 4 five star and the Collector still gave me a headache...
  • IronBlaze09IronBlaze09 Posts: 114
    6* are only really for the top of the top. You won’t have to worry about them for a while. They’re designed to be rare. Take your 4* to 5/50. They’ll be more useful than holding them until you may or may not get a good champion as a 6*
  • No offense but I have a hard time believing that you have 17 5* and none are worth at least R3.

SL unduped hits just fine for Act 5 and would be worthy of R3 IMHO, just not LOL ready yet.
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Rank 5 some of your 4*s dude. Will massively help your progress through act 5. And AQ/AW.
    My duped 5* are Hawkeye, Storm, and Iron Fist. I also have Star Lord, Drax, Ronan, Netflix Daredevil, Luke Cage, Unstoppable Colossus, Magic, Ultron, Magneto, Spiderman (classic), Rhino, Superior Iron Man, Karnak, and Yellowjacket. I've considered Ultron since he has that regen, but otherwise none of the current champs have any good sustain features or exceptionally hard hitting. I'm waiting for a rogue, ghost rider, someone like that.
  • Magic is still a good option and in my opinion storm is worth r3
  • Ethans8279Ethans8279 Posts: 129
    Do you know that you can get through collector using all 4*4/40?
    Ethans8279 wrote: »
    Do you know that you can get through collector using all 4*4/40?

I figured, I was looking for advice on party, masteries, and path to do so most easily. It's not just that I don't want to use my T4CC, but also a matter of pride to become uncollected with just 4/40 4*.
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    You are definitely hurting yourself by not ranking up 4* to 5/50. Without 5/50 4*s your prestige is low which will cause your alliance to not get as many points in AQ as they could.
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    Ok duped storm is definetly worthy of rank 4 as a 5* you can do the easy path in lol with her and she's a great matchup to fight the maestro, unduped magik is also definetly worth a r4 for 5*. Iron fist, Hawkeye and your Ultron along with drax should all be at r3 and maybe Hawkeye even r4. A lot of people r4 haykeyes and he's a monster they say lvl120 of his Sig does 15k damage over it's length. All champions that aren't in 5* are also worth ranking up in 4* sw, cap ww2, Dr strange, wolverine etc... along with archangel starlord, you know who these champions are. You definetly hurting yourself by not ranking champions. If I was you I'd rank that that storm and save about 5k in units, you can do that path in lol and get some sick rewards. If you can't do the easy path in lol in 5k units with a r4 storm you must suck at the game big-time. Follow this advice and you'll go places
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    Oh ps star hoarding those t1 alphas you need like 11 to rank 1 5* to rank 3 I think, I might be off about that, and the gold is double to rank 5*. It cost double the gold to rank a 5* vs ranking a 4*. Definetly wish you best of luck
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    _ASDF_ wrote: »
    Jay_Ibero wrote: »
    My duped 5* are Hawkeye, Storm, and Iron Fist. I also have Star Lord, Drax, Ronan, Netflix Daredevil, Luke Cage, Unstoppable Colossus, Magic, Ultron, Magneto, Spiderman (classic), Rhino, Superior Iron Man, Karnak, and Yellowjacket. I've considered Ultron since he has that regen, but otherwise none of the current champs have any good sustain features or exceptionally hard hitting. I'm waiting for a rogue, ghost rider, someone like that.

Lol. I didn’t read this correctly the first time. You’ve got a duped Hawkeye and storm, tons of cats and you don’t know what to do? Something either isn’t adding up or your one of those types who doesn’t rank up unless their god tier. In that case good luck to you. I’m sure 2019 will be the year you get through some content...

I agree. Hawkeye duped or even unduped with that bleed on s1 and with the power drain is good.
    Well I just plowed through 5.2.5 with some boosts and my leftover stashed revives/potions for the month...depending on how difficult next month's master quest is I should be able to clear 5.2.6 after I save back up on supplies. Had to redo my masteries for the boss because of the specter node since I was running full suicides up to that point which helped me cut down the rest of the enemies pretty quick.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    I don't want to wasted t4cc on 4* since 5* are the future.

That's so dumb. You need to pull the (good) 5 stars first, and the best way to get 5 star shards is to go through hard content. Something that is a lot easier with rank 5 4*. Ranking a few Godtier 4 stars will help your progress so much and save you a whole bunch of units that you will otherwise need for revives and potions.
    Well I have already 100% 5.1, and I get through the monthly master quests without spending, and got through 5.2.5 without spending too. While ranking now would make things a little easier, doesn't seem much point. Once I pull some 5* worth r4, I will rank, but r3 5* or r5 4* doesn't seem like enough of a step up to be worth it currently.
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    i just finished the uncollector last quest with champs below the list

- 4* Rank4 iceman dupe.
    - 4* rank 5 ghost rider dupe.
    - 4* rank 4 daredevil original dupe.
    - 4* rank 5 Spider SE undupe.
    - 4* rank 3 Dormammu dupe.

the only champ that did the most damage was daredevil original with his signature lvl40
    but beside him the next champ, as much as it sound weird i know, iceman did great.
    roberto94 wrote: »

- 4* Rank4 iceman dupe.

the only champ that did the most damage was daredevil original with his signature lvl40
    but beside him the next champ, as much as it sound weird i know, iceman did great.

Thank you. Finally someone with constructive advice.
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    roberto94 wrote: »

- 4* Rank4 iceman dupe.

Thank you. Finally someone with constructive advice.

you're welcome :smile: