**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Shut down AQ cycle

Comments

• Deuce2180Deuce2180 Posts: 121
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra would be great if you could answer your player base and not leave us all hanging. You guys are the worst. Are you waiting to strip everyone over cyber weekend / Christmas before shutting the game down. Because your silence doesn't fill any of us full of confidence. And I'm sure as **** you'll ignore the message hence the swear word put in so you actually see it and we can see if you've changed it lol
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★

@CanuckDownUnder they did respond with will bring it to the game team. But after that absolutely nothing. No word of compensation or bringing it down or even fixing the issue. It’s just well it’s broken but here you go anyway just play through it and if you can’t complete it do an easier map. Which basically screws me and my ally out of 3-4K glory this session. It’s really pathetic they couldn’t even shoot comp out for the aq finish. 🤦‍♂️

That's completely false. Kabam Boo said they can't bring AQ down which is understandable since Maps 7 and 8 aren't being effected as far as we can tell. She said that they will have more info once the issue is resolved as well as compensation. She mentioned doing a lesser map yes, which again, makes sense as some who are doing map 6 may not have the roster to finish it. If they can't take it down, that's the obvious recommendation. They need to see what the damage will be. This has been the standard since the game was released. Comp issued out after problems are resolved. We get more tomorrow anyway from the control issues.

@CanuckDownUnder they did respond with will bring it to the game team. But after that absolutely nothing. No word of compensation or bringing it down or even fixing the issue. It’s just well it’s broken but here you go anyway just play through it and if you can’t complete it do an easier map. Which basically screws me and my ally out of 3-4K glory this session. It’s really pathetic they couldn’t even shoot comp out for the aq finish. 🤦‍♂️

That's completely false. Kabam Boo said they can't bring AQ down which is understandable since Maps 7 and 8 aren't being effected as far as we can tell. She said that they will have more info once the issue is resolved as well as compensation. She mentioned doing a lesser map yes, which again, makes sense as some who are doing map 6 may not have the roster to finish it. If they can't take it down, that's the obvious recommendation. They need to see what the damage will be. This has been the standard since the game was released. Comp issued out after problems are resolved. We get more tomorrow anyway from the control issues.

They have brought aq down during a session before they can do it. They don’t want to do it because they simply want more time to decide how they can remedy it without everyone going full purge. To say they simply can’t is a fallacy. When 1-6 is being affected that’s 99% of the player base that’s a lot more important then 7&8. Like I said in another thread bring it down and give everyone double rewards for the maps they chose for the week this includes map 7&8. Boom it’s just that easy. Then if you really want a gold star send out aq pots and revives max for next week. If you want to be the platinum standard throw in some crystals or shards in the comp and everyone is ready to jump on the kabam wagon. Which they could actually use for once. But I will not hold my breathe.

The issue isn’t being resolved that’s why we’re all here. Hence if you look at my post history it’s been a while lol. It’s that bad to make me try to remember and get my password to come here and see what’s going on. It is also really ridiculous to have to come here to figure out why it’s like this. They should have sent out an in game mail. Briefing everyone but nope. Not having the roster isn’t even the question it’s facing beefed up champs that make map 8 look like map 1. My ally scores top 500 and even we are struggling we’re also nearing plat4 so that tells you something.

In short they need to do better and they could have shot out a comp to help with what’s going on now which they have not. You can’t put a band aide on a broken leg and expect it to fix it. Fixing a problem after it’s already done isn’t doing anyone any favors and neither is forcing people into a lower map obliterating there aq rewards this session.that’s absolute bs of an answer and many of us myself including are not buying it.
    They brought it down when all maps were being effected, not just certain maps. They could do it but they aren't. Maps 1-6 isn't 99% of the player base. There are way more people playing Map 7 that you even know. Suggestions like "give everyone double rewards" are exactly why we're not consulted about compensation.

No one's saying they shouldn't do better but not doing what you want them to do isn't them destroying the world.
    TyEdge said:

My faith in the system right now is low enough that I’m not willing to interpret “will consider compensation” to mean “will provide adequate compensation.” In fact, to me it reads as “we might give compensation and might not”
    Well to be frank, she said "more information on compensation" not "will consider compensation".
  • BocksaroxBocksarox Posts: 329 ★★★

TyEdge said:

My faith in the system right now is low enough that I’m not willing to interpret “will consider compensation” to mean “will provide adequate compensation.” In fact, to me it reads as “we might give compensation and might not”
    Well to be frank, she said "more information on compensation" not "will consider compensation".
    Ah but she did say that the team will consider some compensation in the first sentence. I don't think compensation should be 'considered'. It should be given.
    No doubt! This issue has drained a lot, if not all, of the compensation resources for the other issues for most people, and I'm going to be salty if they only distribute more of the same resources without kicking in a handful of super premium items.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Ciedre said:

I honestly cant understand the insane ammount of cries to shut down AQ. As long as Kabam gives glory etc as compensation then there should be no need at all for you guys to ask them to shut it down.
    I will admit I wish Kabam just came out and said " hey look, we screwed up, and we will be giving out a big potion pack and glory as compensation". But I'm pretty sure that even they see they need to do that, and because of that, it should be no need for you guys to complain any further.
    If you dont want to do aq for the rest of the period, then dont. Its not harder than that. In fact, if you less people do aq for the rest of the period, the greater the chance that kabam actually gives out glory ;)

That’s a big part of the cries, people thinking they’ll be missing out on a week of AQ rewards if they do not participate. I imagine Kabam has decided or will decide they will give out a substantial package relative to what map 6 players miss out on for 3+ days. They need to tell the community that and let them choose if they want to continue on with the rest of the week or not.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

TyEdge said:

Literally the second sentence, chief.
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    jacboon said:

Does anyone else get the feeling that this isn't being treated with any particular urgency? If my clients were this angry I'd have them in the loop at every possible opportunity - even if it was just to say that I was still waiting for more info.

This sort of frustration doesn't just evaporate away. The longer the community goes without hearing from kabam, the more damage the blind assumptions and Chinese whispers will do.

They are too busy preparing for cyber monday