**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AQ Map (various) Difficulty [Merged Thread]

Comments

• KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 444 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Jackd1989 said:

How much is a β€œlittle” tho?πŸ˜‚

1 glory, 1 level 1 aq team revive and 1 level 1 aq team potion as an average amount of items used 🀣🀣
    I’d expect no lessπŸ˜‚
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,738 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Jackd1989 said:

How much is a β€œlittle” tho?πŸ˜‚

1 glory, 1 level 1 aq team revive and 1 level 1 aq team potion as an average amount of items used 🀣🀣
    I’d expect no lessπŸ˜‚
    I'd expect no more as well :D
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited November 2021
    mgj0630 said:

Kabam Boo said:

Update:
    You will find a little extra in your AQ package tomorrow, as a gesture from the team. The issue is not yet resolved but should be done before the end of the week. We will be back to confirm when it is done. Thanks again for your patience. :)

@Kabam Boo appreciate you taking the time to provide an update, but this is still incredibly vague.

Could you please share what "the issue" is and how it's being resolved?
    I'll explain it this way..
    Player was an 🍎, defender was a fruit bigger than an 🍎 maybe a cantaloupe... The update turn the cantaloupe into an oversized πŸ‰.
    By trying to headbutt the oversized πŸ‰ we small 🍎 turned into 🍎 sauce. Thats why we get a bit of compensation. Kabam will try to turn the oversized πŸ‰ back into a smaller cantaloupe. That way we remain 🍎 (x30) and not apple sauce...

Clear enough?
  • AstamanianaAstamaniana Posts: 22 β˜…
    So everybody will get that compensation wether you are effected or Not?
  • Shakti4allShakti4all Posts: 120 β˜…
    This is disappointing.. Map 6 - PI and hit points are so high.
    Please remediate this
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Suras1331 said:

Kabam Boo said:

Update:
    You will find a little extra in your AQ package tomorrow, as a gesture from the team. The issue is not yet resolved but should be done before the end of the week. We will be back to confirm when it is done. Thanks again for your patience. :)

Honestly, this extra should include map exploration crystals, gold, battle chips, loyalty, and a few extra items. There are alliances who bumped to map 7 or 8 because it was easier than map 5. Those folks should be repaid.

Battle chips?
    Sbkrueb said:

Sbkrueb said:

Ignore everyone else Kabam.

I for one am proud of you.

Any kowtowing snowflake can give decent customer service and timely touch-bases.
    It takes a real manly company to say screw you to its paying customer base and handle things on your own time with zero communication.

Seriously, the testicular fortitude it takes to say "I dont care about your money on cyber weekend as long as I can skirt around providing basic customer service" is truly awe inspiring.

I have loved this game since it came out and frequently whale out and knowing that I am about at my wits end with this shell of a game despite being completely addicted is made less heartbreaking only by knowing you have the sack to not care about my little snowflake feelings or anyone of the other arm scratching swipe swipe tap tap addicts either.

Dont you darn give in and give the sniveling little brats that support your game a basic solo comp package, dont you dare spare 1 glory for your "mistakes". Lord knows if you give out any crystals or units the game will die instantly.

You hold to your morals and laurels and continue being tighter than a frogs b-hole with anything that might appease the peons.

You are the mighty Kabam! You just do you boo boo !!

Someone's parents need to take away their screen time.
    Oh c'mon....I bet you chuckled
    Not even a bit.
  • _Supra954_Supra954 Posts: 16 β˜…
    How about end the aq week give rewards from last week again then consider the entire stash of pots revives units that players have worked hard and progressed in skill to acquire with the basic bs comp they have been giving out during the ever persistent parry dex issues that have plagued this otherwise awesome game for the past few months but let’s be honest with ourselves they will keep this going to drain resources from you and I the rest of the way then right before deals come out they will graciously give us all 1/8 of what we have put into this train wreck of an aq cycle I have said it many times this week the community needs to stay off game for a day in protest to this blatant disrespect to all players big and small
  • SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 485 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Sbkrueb said:

Sbkrueb said:

Any kowtowing snowflake can give decent customer service and timely touch-bases.
    It takes a real manly company to say screw you to its paying customer base and handle things on your own time with zero communication.

Seriously, the testicular fortitude it takes to say "I dont care about your money on cyber weekend as long as I can skirt around providing basic customer service" is truly awe inspiring.

I have loved this game since it came out and frequently whale out and knowing that I am about at my wits end with this shell of a game despite being completely addicted is made less heartbreaking only by knowing you have the sack to not care about my little snowflake feelings or anyone of the other arm scratching swipe swipe tap tap addicts either.

Dont you darn give in and give the sniveling little brats that support your game a basic solo comp package, dont you dare spare 1 glory for your "mistakes". Lord knows if you give out any crystals or units the game will die instantly.

You hold to your morals and laurels and continue being tighter than a frogs b-hole with anything that might appease the peons.

Not even a bit.
    Jeez....what is this, GW alternate account?
    edited November 2021
    mgj0630 said:

Kabam Boo said:

Update:

@Kabam Boo appreciate you taking the time to provide an update, but this is still incredibly vague.

The issue is that the wrong values were applied. They are resolving it by reverting the incorrect values back to normal.

Why do they need to go into detail? What good is that going to do? You'll just end up with the large number of Google educated mobile game programmers picking apart the info making the whole situation even more toxic.
    Sbkrueb said:

Sbkrueb said:

Sbkrueb said:

Not even a bit.
    Jeez....what is this, GW alternate account?
    Nailed it. How did you figure it out so quickly?
    mgj0630 said:

mgj0630 said:

Kabam Boo said:

Update:

The issue is that the wrong values were applied. They are resolving it by reverting the incorrect values back to normal.

Why do they need to go into detail? What good is that going to do? You'll just end up with the large number of Google educated mobile game programmers picking apart the info making the whole situation even more toxic.
    @Demonzfyre We all know that. If you have seen a post where anyone at Kabam has acknowledged that Maps 1-8, or 5 and 6, or 3-7, etc are being adjusted, please point me to it.

That is what many of us want to know. They haven't acknowledged which maps they believe are effected. We can all sit here and speculate as to which they will adjust, but it'd be very simple for them to dispel that speculation, and frustration, by taking 30 seconds to post something to the effect of:

"The following Maps _____ were inadvertently launched with higher than intended health pools and attack values. They will be returned to the previous season's values beginning ______."
    Maps 7 and 8 weren't effected. Just assume everything else was.
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

mgj0630 said:

Kabam Boo said:

Update:

We get it you're happy with everything Kabam does. Go play the game and be happy then. Let Kabam employees fight their own battles. Nobody here really cares what you think anyway.
    Forgive him.. he was bit before and now he thinks he has super mod powers...
    I wish there was a way to block ppl from the forums
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

mgj0630 said:

Kabam Boo said:

Update:

We get it you're happy with everything Kabam does. Go play the game and be happy then. Let Kabam employees fight their own battles. Nobody here really cares what you think anyway.
    He was actually one of the people who pointed out the issue. No one said he's happy with everything they do. That being said, they've responded, apologized, updated us on the progress, and included more Comp. We don't need to fault them for no reason.