**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I actually got a good pull from World's End crystal

Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
Ok...more than a good pull...an amazing pull. I honestly can't believe it. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Comments

• FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    That’s not a good pull

That’s a great pull

Great luck!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Awesome.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,132 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congrats. This is one of the best thing Kabam have added, crystal wise. Earn the shards and have a chance at getting the 5/6* version of specific champs. It’s how I got 6* doom and duped my 6* iceman.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congrats @Spurgeon14 ! Saw it in the ally chat just now too. After your streak of crud, this is well deserved!
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Congrats @Spurgeon14 ! Saw it in the ally chat just now too. After your streak of crud, this is well deserved!

Thanks Tito! 😊
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I really want him
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Only 3 stars here
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Stoked for you @Spurgeon14! Amazing that you pulled him from a free cav. Congrats, bro!
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,187 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    zuffy said:

Congrats. This is one of the best thing Kabam have added, crystal wise. Earn the shards and have a chance at getting the 5/6* version of specific champs. It’s how I got 6* doom and duped my 6* iceman.

You forgot to add higher chance of getting 3* cyclops
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,733 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Awesome! I've never pulled a 6* from a free Cav crystal (these or previous ones), but I did just pull a 5* Scarlet Witch which is very nostalgic. I'm happy with that.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,453 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Those who pull 6 star Hercules don’t deserve to get good pulls for eternity
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,132 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

zuffy said:

You forgot to add higher chance of getting 3* cyclops
    You forgot with f2p that don’t buy feature crystals have zero chance. Now at least they have a chance at a 3* cyclops πŸ˜‚
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Like all these crystals I just always seem to pull 3* garbage