**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

This has got to stop!

Deder80Deder80 Posts: 632 ★★★
I’m getting so frustrated, every time I finish a 5 hit combo as soon as I hit block my champs are doing a basic attack or dashing forward I’m eating so much damage it’s killing me. This is not fair. No amount of revives make up for this control issue. I’m suffer in the battle field. This has to stopped. Your AI seems to know it’s going to happen because instead of blocking that unwanted attack they instantly attack me as if AI expected me to do.
I know Kabam doesn’t care if I say I’m not going to spend money because of this broken game so I’ll say this to tech developers! I’m disappointed in how your handling this! It’s guys like me that pay your bills and I feel so unappreciated. These issues continue to get worse somehow when it should be getting somewhat better with each update. Programming only doesn’t what the programmer commands it to so I’ll just leave it at and let everyone put the puzzle together. I really want to buy more stuff each week but I refuse to spend money like I used to. Ok thank you for letting me share my frustrations.

Comments

• Hey @Deder80, I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing an issue with your inputs not registering correctly and I understand it can be really frustrating when something like this happens.

Firstly, I suggest making sure the screen of your device is as clean as possible to ensure the best possible performance. If you still notice this happening after cleaning your screen, I would recommend going through all the troubleshooting steps in the relevant article below.

- Android Troubleshooting
    - iOS Troubleshooting

If the issue persists after doing that, please take a moment to report your concerns in one of the dedicated threads below by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

- Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread

The feedback we receive in those threads is instrumental in allowing us to make future improvements to the game. While it's not possible for us to acknowledge or thank each player individually for their feedback, we really do appreciate every report we receive.
This discussion has been closed.