**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Science SmackDown-ultimate damage show off

Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
edited November 2021 in General Discussion
Ignore the hits taken by HT and Gwen because HT inflicted opponent with incinerate on being struck and spider Gwen gets charges for every five hits opponent strikes. Opponent is ROL juggs. Clearly an easy win for HT. No one had boosts or synergies active.
Here are the results:
HT-8 hits(from sp3) to regenerate health back up to 30 percent health(six stars Regen while they hit opponent)
Gwen-64 hits
Cap-108 hits
Wasp-160 hits

Comments

• Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    All except wasp have fought against juggs
    Whatever it just have me my health back 😂

No one's gonna acknowledge that he took like 9 combos to the face in the HT fight?

I think he intentionally did that
    Juggs hits like a noodle and each hit ramps up torch smoulders
    With enough his incinerate damage is so high that cause juggs to suicide if he hit him
    I did that intentionally because I knew torch is a mystic slayer and I have already written that in the first sentence

Pretty sure all your champions are of different rank/level/rarity ?

Gwen r5,cap r4 max sig, HT and wasp-6 star r1
    Might be unfair that I keep all champs against juggs because ht is mystic slayer but it gives everyone class advantage too
    Next coming, thrill with skill
    Terra said:

Please no.
    Not this week, chill. Next week post coming
  • Sergeant_Sergeant_ Posts: 272 ★★

Terra said:

Please no.
    Not this week, chill. Next week post coming
    here we go again

why would you take hits with Gwen when you can just throw special one and keep your health bar

and please god no post next week nobody cares

Just to reduce the amount of hits on juggs
    Riptide said:

To compare champs they have to be at the same rank for something like this

I compared there attack level. Ht and wasp were around 1.3k, capiw at 1.5 and Gwen at 1.7or 1.9 I think
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★

Skiddy212 said:

Nobody cares. Nobody wants it. Do you not read carefully at others comments? See the disagrees? Your entire purpose is to just aggravate the community at this point.

Mods not jailing/silencing you is our punishment for asking about compensation too much.
    they did both

he continued to make posts
    Some people just can’t be stopped 😔
  • PuttPuttPuttPutt Posts: 241 ★★★
    Madrid vs CGR who would win?
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★

Skiddy212 said:

Nobody cares. Nobody wants it. Do you not read carefully at others comments? See the disagrees? Your entire purpose is to just aggravate the community at this point.

Mods not jailing/silencing you is our punishment for asking about compensation too much.
    they did both

he continued to make posts
    That’s nice. Dude just chooses to be disliked by the community. How toxic
  • UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★
    edited November 2021
    PuttPutt said:

Madrid vs CGR who would win?

Pretty sure he'd just eat a bunch of hits saying he didn't want CGR to gain armour up buff
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★

Why does it bother people if Madrid posts? If he annoys you that much how about stop opening his threads, commenting on them constantly then bumping it to the top? Leave the guy be. Let him have his fun. He's not doing any harm to you.

Clogs the forum, constant posts from the same guy. Some make no sense, some are not relevant. That stupid crystal pull thread is annoying cause he posts every time he opens. Etc etc. whether we comment or not he always has a post at the top cause he comments to himself In his own posts. It’s different if it were once an awhile, or if they helped the community/excited us.

But the posts do neither.