**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

AQ Map (various) Difficulty [Merged Thread]

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Menkent said:

TyEdge said:

I like Boo enough to think she was being coy and they’re gonna pull through for us. Coming from anyone else, I probably would’ve read it as, “take a potion, peasant.”

There's no comp package that will erase the memory of yet another absurd screw up or the days of frustration waiting for Boo to say "oh, we'll look into that." Potions, yay. But there's no way we can trust them at this point to: get things right, respond to issues in a timely manner, fix said issues in a timely manner (or at all?), value our time and effort.

This should have been dealt with as an emergency and they could have called someone in on the weekend to end the cycle. Immediate post/announcement of "Oh ****, sorry. More info on Monday when the team is in the office." Instead we got... days of silence followed by "Sorry, thanks for your patience. Mystery comp tbd, but until then continue wasting resources on our obvious mistake."
    It really isn't an emergency though. I get the frustrations, but it's not game-breaking.

Menkent said:

TyEdge said:

I like Boo enough to think she was being coy and they’re gonna pull through for us. Coming from anyone else, I probably would’ve read it as, “take a potion, peasant.”

There's no comp package that will erase the memory of yet another absurd screw up or the days of frustration waiting for Boo to say "oh, we'll look into that." Potions, yay. But there's no way we can trust them at this point to: get things right, respond to issues in a timely manner, fix said issues in a timely manner (or at all?), value our time and effort.

This should have been dealt with as an emergency and they could have called someone in on the weekend to end the cycle. Immediate post/announcement of "Oh ****, sorry. More info on Monday when the team is in the office." Instead we got... days of silence followed by "Sorry, thanks for your patience. Mystery comp tbd, but until then continue wasting resources on our obvious mistake."
    It really isn't an emergency though. I get the frustrations, but it's not game-breaking.
    Are you high or just wearing your dunce cap full time? You don’t even run map 6 how the hell would you even know what game breaking is? Let me reiterate this, my ally runs 6x5 top 500 in aq. We now CAN NOT RUN map 6 all 5 days so guess what happens we don’t score top 500 meaning we get less rewards for stuff we need to advance in this game and or maintain or even get higher then top 500. So yes that’s pretty game breaking not in the sense of using blue stacks or mods but it’s game breaking in the sense not many are going to finish it on day 5 or day 4 or even 3 without dropping insane amounts of pots and revives if they can even get it done. My friends ally who is even higher ranking then us is looking at a boss on day 5 that’s 200k pi with no nodes up 30k attack and over 500k hp. Not to mention there’s also a 3 min timer. Both ebony maws were even worse to fight then the actual boss. I believe it was 3-4 blocked hits on a r3 took over half the health even with a tank champion just to see what that looks like. Day 5 in map 6 makes map 7 and 8 look like a joke.
    Was it breaking the game? No.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,956 ★★★★★
    Amms90 said:

compensations were ridiculous. My god. I was patient enough to wait and then..

Can I ask, which part was ridiculous exactly?
    edited November 2021
    peterrr said:

minimum compensation should be 6k glory 15k 6* shards or 6* nexus and 20% t5cc selector... anything less is dissapointing this isnt about 1 bug but all of them combined and whole feeling about the game if they dont do that they are so out of touch
    They gave us a huge package about a few months ago that had a 6* nexus in it. They aren't going to give that type of comp every week. Sorry but you're way off with that request. How does a 6* nexus replace anything that you've lost resource wise like AQ pots/revives or solo content pots and revives?
    TyEdge said:

Blew it again. Anyone who failed to clear a group because of this nonsense lost out on glory and resources. Map crystals don’t cover it, and items only help moving forward, not with past issues.

It's possible there will be more after the cycle.
    Rwj_2 said:

Menkent said:

TyEdge said:

Are you high or just wearing your dunce cap full time? You don’t even run map 6 how the hell would you even know what game breaking is? Let me reiterate this, my ally runs 6x5 top 500 in aq. We now CAN NOT RUN map 6 all 5 days so guess what happens we don’t score top 500 meaning we get less rewards for stuff we need to advance in this game and or maintain or even get higher then top 500. So yes that’s pretty game breaking not in the sense of using blue stacks or mods but it’s game breaking in the sense not many are going to finish it on day 5 or day 4 or even 3 without dropping insane amounts of pots and revives if they can even get it done. My friends ally who is even higher ranking then us is looking at a boss on day 5 that’s 200k pi with no nodes up 30k attack and over 500k hp. Not to mention there’s also a 3 min timer. Both ebony maws were even worse to fight then the actual boss. I believe it was 3-4 blocked hits on a r3 took over half the health even with a tank champion just to see what that looks like. Day 5 in map 6 makes map 7 and 8 look like a joke.
    Was it breaking the game? No.
    It has broken the game for those who compete in AQ.
    I meant broken in the sense that we couldn't play. Broken in the sense that it wouldn't run. They suggested dropping Maps if we had to in the meantime, but it was still able to run.
    I'm not disputing that it was bugged. I get the frustrations. I'm just not convinced that the expectations are reasonable.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    You told us to drop down maps and some people couldn't complete maps because of the problems you caused on AQ. Both of these things caused decreased glory yet we didn't get any in the compensation. Can you explain the rationale for this please?
    Ebony_Naw said:

TyEdge said:

Blew it again. Anyone who failed to clear a group because of this nonsense lost out on glory and resources. Map crystals don’t cover it, and items only help moving forward, not with past issues.

It's possible there will be more after the cycle.
    That's what I am hoping, that after the cycle players on affected maps will receive an additional package with items often found in rank rewards and additional glory. But why on earth is that not being communicated now?
    🤷
  • Hawkt1Hawkt1 Posts: 182
    was planning on spending big for the cyber weekend, maybe not now, whats the point
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    It's all about evening the comp out between those unaffected by the bugs and those who are
    It's the most immediate gesture they could do. The package was already set up, so they could add extra. It's possible they are discussing other options. It hasn't been resolved yet. Still, that doesn't mean it's fair to ignore the efforts they're making. It's one thing to expect standards. It's another to expect perfection and give no leeway in return.
  • DedaDeda Posts: 43
    I don't need the last two everything above I agree.
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Are you referring to the increased health pools/attack pools?