**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What Can I Do With My Champion Buff Concepts?

I recently made moderate rework concepts for Night Thrasher, The Champion, and others. I worked really hard on them and showed them to various community members, who all responded positively and kindly. So I was wondering if there’s anyway or anywhere I can post my concepts so they can be seen by Kabam? I know it’s a bit of a selfish ask, but since I worked so hard on them, it mean so much if they could be recognized by members of the great team working on this game. So please, let me have some way to give my concepts some form of official response from Kabam.

Comments

• Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
    Stuch said:

I recently made moderate rework concepts for Night Thrasher, The Champion, and others. I worked really hard on them and showed them to various community members, who all responded positively and kindly. So I was wondering if there’s anyway or anywhere I can post my concepts so they can be seen by Kabam? I know it’s a bit of a selfish ask, but since I worked so hard on them, it mean so much if they could be recognized by members of the great team working on this game. So please, let me have some way to give my concepts some form of official response from Kabam.

Sorry, but ain’t happening
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Some people have made dedicated threads with their buff concepts. It doesn't guarantee that they'll see it but it doesn't hurt.