**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ Map (various) Difficulty [Merged Thread]

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,981 ★★★★★
    Rwj_2 said:

Rwj_2 said:

Rwj_2 said:

Nix2222 said:

Nix2222 said:

Nix2222 said:

Ciedre said:

It's the most immediate gesture they could do. The package was already set up, so they could add extra. It's possible they are discussing other options. It hasn't been resolved yet. Still, that doesn't mean it's fair to ignore the efforts they're making. It's one thing to expect standards. It's another to expect perfection and give no leeway in return.

The issue here is the lack of communication from Kabam. If they were more proactive, there would far less outcry from the community
    And they did not add nearly enough compared to what a lot of people lost
    Just curious but how much was lost in your terms?
    As an example- I have 2 people in my BG that normally use zero items (maybe one every few weeks). Both boss killers and skilled players. One finished with 4/15 items the other with 5/15 items. That’s just one day. It’s been similar all 4 days. The compensation is nowhere near enough when you add in the frustration.
    Ok, so next question. If they don't use items, what happened to the stockpile they should have from 2 months worth of comp packages we've been getting each week? If they normally use zero items, shouldn't they have them maxed and in the overflow?
    First off, those are 2 of the better players, so you can imagine the other 8 players are much worse off. Second off, to your point, those resources expire so it’s not like there’s a massive stockpile. Bottom line I have multiple players in my bg that used units they were saving and are ready to leave. Here’s some comments in our chat-

yup, went from going almost using no items daily to using multiple to almost the limit of items every day this week. Not a good look for Kabam once again. Smh

This new AQ is ridiculous. I don't think that compensation they just gave us was enough 😩

Like we have some of our best boss killer level players that clean house in war struggling with non boss fights. That’s how bad it is

This is just from the last day. You can defend them all you want but I guarantee you are in the minority and This isn’t going well for Kabam.
    I'm not defending them. I think there probably should be more and likely will be after the cycle ends.

We've been getting comp for AQ and AW now for a long time. Just trying to see where it all goes.
    Except that we've seen in the past that boycotts at least help to get them to listen and communicate, usually short lived though. If poor performance on sales means cutbacks or job losses that might be enough to light a fire under their a$$ to do better so as to not lose their jobs.
    12.0 was the only boycott to actually work. No other "boycott" actually worked because there wasn't any follow through on the communities side.
    I already know you feel that way but I bet to differ. Last year's, we'll call it threat of, boycott bright about at least good communication and some changes from Kabam. The result was their big roadmap and at least a promise to do better.
    Like I said, only 1 boycott, 12.0.
    Whatever man. You've missed the point entirely. Boycott or not, community outrage making Kabam worry that their bottom line might suffer works. If nobody ever speaks up nothing will ever change.

Get your head out of Kabam's a$$.
    I don't know how many times anyone has to explain this but Kabams bottom line isn't effected by what you spend. Kabam is funded by Netmarble, they're the parent company. Whatever you spend, it goes to them. Netmarble then pays for everything.

We didn't get the dev diaries because of the threat to boycott, we got them because of the feedback people provided to Kabam. The community has done this a few times. One of the other major times is when AW diversity was announced to be removed. Other times are like The Hood and Gully buffs. 12.0 was the one true boycott that worked and rightfully so but mainly only because the game was smaller back then.
  • Masquerade1981Masquerade1981 Posts: 294
    edited November 2021

This is still more of your own conjecture. You want them to apologize for deceiving people but that's your judgment. There was no deception. There was no misinformation. Only assumptions.
    If the time comes that they say they failed to notify people of the changes, then you have grounds. As for now, it was an unintended outcome, and they've already apologized for it and updated us on their progress.

Hahah. You’re exactly right. We don’t know! It is conjecture. You know what might clear things up a little? An explanation. I literally said that a few posts up. If you don’t explain, people assume bad intent - especially with Kabam’s history.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

This is still more of your own conjecture. You want them to apologize for deceiving people but that's your judgment. There was no deception. There was no misinformation. Only assumptions.
    If the time comes that they say they failed to notify people of the changes, then you have grounds. As for now, it was an unintended outcome, and they've already apologized for it and updated us on their progress.

Hahah. You’re exactly right. We don’t know! It is conjecture. You know what might clear things up a little? An explanation.
    They explained as far as they can. They're looking into it, they're working on resolving it, they included a little extra Comp in the meantime, and they will let us know when they have more to update on it. Would you prefer a list of the code they're working on?
    I literally posted what I expect. This isn’t an “eff kabam” post. This is “here’s what I expect”. Setting expectations is the only way I can impact the outcome.
    Your reasonable expectations have been met. The rest are based on your own narrative of what happened.
    No they haven’t.
    edited November 2021

Your reasonable expectations have been met. The rest are based on your own narrative of what happened.

Looks like we got another Kabam employee in the thread.
    Rwj_2 said:

Rwj_2 said:

Rwj_2 said:

Rwj_2 said:

Nix2222 said:

Nix2222 said:

Nix2222 said:

Ciedre said:

It's the most immediate gesture they could do. The package was already set up, so they could add extra. It's possible they are discussing other options. It hasn't been resolved yet. Still, that doesn't mean it's fair to ignore the efforts they're making. It's one thing to expect standards. It's another to expect perfection and give no leeway in return.

The issue here is the lack of communication from Kabam. If they were more proactive, there would far less outcry from the community
    As an example- I have 2 people in my BG that normally use zero items (maybe one every few weeks). Both boss killers and skilled players. One finished with 4/15 items the other with 5/15 items. That’s just one day. It’s been similar all 4 days. The compensation is nowhere near enough when you add in the frustration.
    Ok, so next question. If they don't use items, what happened to the stockpile they should have from 2 months worth of comp packages we've been getting each week? If they normally use zero items, shouldn't they have them maxed and in the overflow?
    First off, those are 2 of the better players, so you can imagine the other 8 players are much worse off. Second off, to your point, those resources expire so it’s not like there’s a massive stockpile. Bottom line I have multiple players in my bg that used units they were saving and are ready to leave. Here’s some comments in our chat-

yup, went from going almost using no items daily to using multiple to almost the limit of items every day this week. Not a good look for Kabam once again. Smh

This new AQ is ridiculous. I don't think that compensation they just gave us was enough 😩

Like we have some of our best boss killer level players that clean house in war struggling with non boss fights. That’s how bad it is

This is just from the last day. You can defend them all you want but I guarantee you are in the minority and This isn’t going well for Kabam.
    I'm not defending them. I think there probably should be more and likely will be after the cycle ends.

We've been getting comp for AQ and AW now for a long time. Just trying to see where it all goes.
    Except that we've seen in the past that boycotts at least help to get them to listen and communicate, usually short lived though. If poor performance on sales means cutbacks or job losses that might be enough to light a fire under their a$$ to do better so as to not lose their jobs.
    12.0 was the only boycott to actually work. No other "boycott" actually worked because there wasn't any follow through on the communities side.
    I already know you feel that way but I bet to differ. Last year's, we'll call it threat of, boycott bright about at least good communication and some changes from Kabam. The result was their big roadmap and at least a promise to do better.
    Whatever man. You've missed the point entirely. Boycott or not, community outrage making Kabam worry that their bottom line might suffer works. If nobody ever speaks up nothing will ever change.

I don't know how many times anyone has to explain this but Kabams bottom line isn't effected by what you spend. Kabam is funded by Netmarble, they're the parent company. Whatever you spend, it goes to them. Netmarble then pays for everything.

We didn't get the dev diaries because of the threat to boycott, we got them because of the feedback people provided to Kabam. The community has done this a few times. One of the other major times is when AW diversity was announced to be removed. Other times are like The Hood and Gully buffs. 12.0 was the one true boycott that worked and rightfully so but mainly only because the game was smaller back then.
    Patent company or not, not spending effects their bottom line. Do you not understand how business works?? How do you think Netmarble determines how much money goes to each of their subsidiaries? It's profitability.
    Regardless of if you skip CW deals, MCOC is still the flag ship of the games they run. MFR is a flop, MFF died years ago so I'd say Kabam is getting their share anyway.
    How is this thread even open still?

Looks like we got another Kabam employee in the thread.
    Ah, so people who don't subscribe to conspiracy are Kabam employees? Disagree. I go on the information provided. I don't demand they atone to my own version of what happened.
    edited November 2021

Ah, so people who don't subscribe to conspiracy are Kabam employees? Disagree. I go on the information provided. I don't demand they atone to my own version of what happened.

I offered up an example response and included one option that might have occurred as a way to communicate. It was in quotes and written as such. Sorry if you misunderstood or I miscommunicated.

And no. That's not why you're a Kabam employee. You're a Kabam employee because you have 15k posts on these forums (which is insane) and 61,000 times someone has disagreed with you lol. That's why you're a Kabam employee.

Maybe you should try and be a better alliance mate.
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    It’s behavior like this that irritated me enough in the first place to get involved. Your devolving into immaturity now. Being a customer does not make you a shareholder. You are a consumer not an investor. Being a customer you are entitled to disagree with their customer service and to voice it but not dictate and set expectations on what they should and shouldn’t do.

It’s behavior like this that irritated me enough in the first place to get involved. Your devolving into immaturity now. Being a customer does not make you a shareholder. You are a consumer not an investor. Being a customer you are entitled to disagree with their customer service and to voice it but not dictate and set expectations on what they should and shouldn’t do.

HAHAHAHAH. This is literally you on another post. Take your own advice.

How about you learn to ignore his posts if you don't like it. How hard is that instead of contributing nothing to the discussion? Asking someone not to post at all in a public forum is asinine.

Demonzfyre is chasing you. Better keep posting unpopular opinions!

There are easier ways to get attention.
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,458 ★★★★
    They may give everyone max aq rewards when the cycle ends tomorrow. It has happened before.
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    That’s out of context but okay you keep showing everyone how petty you are.
    My point is the same. This is (the only?) forum where we can communicate expectations AS CUSTOMERS to Kabam. They can choose to listen or they can ignore. CUSTOMERS have expectations for the services and goods they pay for and when they're not met, they can choose to no longer pay for those services.
  • zbot34zbot34 Posts: 442
    Kabam Boo said:

Update:
    You will find a little extra in your AQ package tomorrow, as a gesture from the team. The issue is not yet resolved but should be done before the end of the week. We will be back to confirm when it is done. Thanks again for your patience. :)

A little extra? But still answer to what the issue could be. I am in agreement with so many others that have spoken on this matter already. And that is AQ should have been stopped after day 1 when this issue was first brought up by the community. AQ has been stopped for much less in the past and the fact that every champ in Map 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 is Overtuned and powered as 6 stars rank 5 full Signature on day 5 is a huge Issue and should have been addressed and stopped immediately. But here we are as a gaming community still with no answers as to why this happened and is being allowed to continue and ruin players enjoyment of the game! Absolutely Ridiculous!
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    I sincerely hope kabam does better than this. Not only have players been beat up! But now they are gun shy. It seems like a race to see who can be last to join alliance quests.
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

Rwj_2 said:

Rwj_2 said:

Rwj_2 said:

Rwj_2 said:

Nix2222 said:

Nix2222 said:

Nix2222 said:

Ciedre said:

Patent company or not, not spending effects their bottom line. Do you not understand how business works?? How do you think Netmarble determines how much money goes to each of their subsidiaries? It's profitability.
    Regardless of if you skip CW deals, MCOC is still the flag ship of the games they run. MFR is a flop, MFF died years ago so I'd say Kabam is getting their share anyway.
    Rofl talking like the ignorant you are defending Kabam.. MCoC is not the flagship rofl Netmarble has over 70 games.. and over 5 companies under it...🤣 Just give this guy a mod position Kabam already he is 24/7 on the forums defending you...
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Glads said:

Amms90 said:

compensations were ridiculous. My god. I was patient enough to wait and then..

Can I ask, which part was ridiculous exactly?
    Respectfully, aq is completely broken I cannot speak for others but I m9st certainly used more than 10 health potions and 5 revives. To make it worse these are story quest items, so we need to use more glory or units to replace those alliance quest items. It's crazy
    That's not what we are talking about. I don't know if the solo content compensation was meant as an extra bone for the AQ debacle or if it was the irregularly "scheduled" occasional solo compensation we have been getting infrequently since the parry bug started but they gave us double the usual map crystals and AQ team revives and heals as well as some single AQ revives on the regular AQ/AW compensation mail.