**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How the hell counter 6.4.2 man thing mini boss

JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
edited November 2021 in Strategy and Tips

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★

Thats my team, the path is easy but man thing just Killing me with poison. Cíclope and colossus are just sinergies.
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,066 ★★★★★
    You to bring some one poison or nullify immune
    edited November 2021
    Riptide said:

He has special connoisseur, he takes 90% less damage from all sources except from special while below a prowess effect. I don't who fills this requirements.
  • MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,488 ★★★★★
    Professor X with colossus synergy was who I used. It’s not the fastest but that node is bs

Get Prof X to 4 charges, that way all mutants will have 72% poison resistance with colossus synergy and the shield from Mags synergy will also reduce the damage. Emma in diamond form is a good choice if you have her. Otherwise, horseman Iceman/Omega Red should work if special connoisseur works with passive prowess

Thanks bro, I guess I'll upgrade Emma.
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    JhonST33 said:

Riptide said:

He has special connoisseur, he takes 90% less damage from all sources except from special while below a prowess effect. I don't who fills this requirements.
    Man Thing doesn’t have special connoisseur. That’s the node he places on the path fights.
  • Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 634 ★★★
    Capiw with a skill champ
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Quake

Capiw with a skill champ

U have clearly never done with fight before lmao
    @JoshKosh557 Lol, I guess I must be reading my 100% exploration wrong and it should be 001% exploration. Anyways what am I missing that capiw won't work?

https://youtu.be/IwbygzMtG6c

I have a video of the fight with prof x.

If u have tigra she is also great for the path

Ahh, I see now. You just want to promote your channel. Good try though.
    edited November 2021

Shamir51 said:

JhonST33 said:

Riptide said:

Man Thing doesn’t have special connoisseur. That’s the node he places on the path fights.
    edited November 2021

JhonST33 said:

Get Prof X to 4 charges, that way all mutants will have 72% poison resistance with colossus synergy and the shield from Mags synergy will also reduce the damage. Emma in diamond form is a good choice if you have her. Otherwise, horseman Iceman/Omega Red should work if special connoisseur works with passive prowess

Emma isn’t bad but there isn’t any need, prof x doesn’t really trigger poisons since he doesn’t make contact
    He trigger the poison, maybe if I paly with special 1.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I muscled through it with Havok. Slap on a 200% power boost and only parry heavy and you should be able to take him out
  • UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★

Man thing applies armour breaks also right? Emma can't stay in diamond form
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    I used omega red, capiw with storm gives all mutant a prowess
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    Cable with Prof. X, White Mags, Apoc and Colossus is who I used: 60% poison resistance from White Mags' synergy and up to 132% with prof. X makes cable "immune" to poison, and the degen doesn't trigger cornered ^_^

Capiw with a skill champ

U have clearly never done with fight before lmao
    @JoshKosh557 Lol, I guess I must be reading my 100% exploration wrong and it should be 001% exploration. Anyways what am I missing that capiw won't work?
    @Savage123456789 bruh, cap would do 90% less damage and I was just tryna show him a video on how to actually take the fight
    @JoshKosh557 Yeah, I figured out later why everyone was worked up about capiw. I apologize if my comments were insensitive. And I was just giving a more reliable option that didn't have to worry about encroaching stun or the poisons. CapIW has a strong heavy so its like playing with a rage node without the unblockable part and just spam sp3. That's who I used cause I didn't have reliable champs to play around the poison, and encroaching stun is annoying even on the best of days.
    edited November 2021

JhonST33 said:

JhonST33 said:

Emma isn’t bad but there isn’t any need, prof x doesn’t really trigger poisons since he doesn’t make contact
    Avoid using mediums since they make contact. Only 1 hit of sp2 makes contact so you shouldn’t really trigger poison

He trigger even you play without sp 2, any way I take down him with prof x and bishop, thanks for the help.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    JhonST33 said:

JhonST33 said:

JhonST33 said:

Avoid using mediums since they make contact. Only 1 hit of sp2 makes contact so you shouldn’t really trigger poison

He trigger even you play without sp 2, any way I take down him with prof x and bishop, thanks for the help.
    Sp2 first part makes contact so yeah this happens. You can use omega red . Or torch and nuke. Passive damage works