**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Enjoying this month's Side Quest?

2»

Comments

• MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 835 ★★★
    Yes
    It’s good. Significantly better than grinding objectives though, in my opinion.

Rewards are fine. Difficulty is a bit easy but I don’t mind that. I think I’d just like more rewards 🤣 either in the form of more quests or more rewards per quest haha.
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
    No
    I’m not even bothering with this months side quest
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,184 ★★★★
    No
    Is that even a question
    Heck no
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,184 ★★★★
    No

Rewards are terrible for the level of attack values and nodes. My favorite choice was putting mags on one of the paths for apoc boss. You need a tech attacker for the boss, but almost every good counter doesn’t work on mags. Already had only 2 spots because of the gate, then was down to 1…

I used torch and warlock
    Torch for mags
    Warlock for rest
    Worked out pretty well
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Honestly I don't care if the rewards suck, I had fun doing it.
  • IRQIRQ Posts: 299 ★★
    edited November 2021
    No
    Eh. Did the last two weeks with minimum expenses, got hardwalled by Apoc here. I'm not manually good enough at this to do it without a proper counter. Though I do admit, getting through that Annihilus by finding a synergy I never used before felt damn good.

It's not about the difficulty spike though, on its own it would be ok. It's about disproportionate rewards and gates but hey, people said anything that could be said about that. And our feedback was noted and appreciated, remember? :)

I used torch and warlock
    Torch for mags
    Warlock for rest
    Worked out pretty well

Ah yes, "just have those two specific champions out of 200". Best argument ever conceived.
  • No

I mean, it has not been that crazy for my TB endgame account, but I haven't really tried much with my alt accounts so I couldn't compare there. I like the general design, the rewards are great, but the difficulty (overall numbers like health or attack) could probably be tuned down just a little.

In comparison to many other SQs, this is far simpler and still pretty great rewards. The added difficulty was fun and challenging for me when I didn't have the perfect counter, or when I decided to go through with rotating teams. I like that.

Squirrel guys fanboy or kabam employee confirmed !!!
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Yes
    Overall it isn't bad for me, it's just annoying having to grab ikarus and sersi. I would have preferred to just have 2 champs rather than 2 champs and a gate key.
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Yes

I mean, it has not been that crazy for my TB endgame account, but I haven't really tried much with my alt accounts so I couldn't compare there. I like the general design, the rewards are great, but the difficulty (overall numbers like health or attack) could probably be tuned down just a little.

In comparison to many other SQs, this is far simpler and still pretty great rewards. The added difficulty was fun and challenging for me when I didn't have the perfect counter, or when I decided to go through with rotating teams. I like that.

Squirrel guys fanboy or kabam employee confirmed !!!
    Would you like to speak to his manager?
  • KapitzKapitz Posts: 59
    Yes
    The Ikaris/Sersi gates are stupid, but other than that... What's not to like about getting not-awful rewards for what... 10 fights a week?
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Jup it’s fine for me. Most early cavs keep forgetting that the highest difficulty is not for everyone. Even early TB might struggle as well
  • FrydayFryday Posts: 654 ★★★
    No

Jup it’s fine for me. Most early cavs keep forgetting that the highest difficulty is not for everyone. Even early TB might struggle as well

In that case were you happy with the rewards you received in Legendary and a long time TB?

I think for me it is more of the balance between the difficulties and the rewards that seem out of place.

I'm a relatively new Cav, but have completed Legendary Side Quest before, but recently that is seem to be out of my skills/ champs rooster, which if fine I drop down to Epic and do that instead.

However, it seem that the difficulties was increase, but the rewards is still the same, as a TB player do you feel that the Legendary rewards give you what you looking for?
    Yes
    Fryday said:

In that case were you happy with the rewards you received in Legendary and a long time TB?

I think for me it is more of the balance between the difficulties and the rewards that seem out of place.

I'm a relatively new Cav, but have completed Legendary Side Quest before, but recently that is seem to be out of my skills/ champs rooster, which if fine I drop down to Epic and do that instead.

However, it seem that the difficulties was increase, but the rewards is still the same, as a TB player do you feel that the Legendary rewards give you what you looking for?
    The rewards could be definitely a little bit better, that’s true. I think at some point in the game, your roster has developed that far, that it’s hard for kabam to create a suitable difficulty. That’s why we are waiting for some kind of a new Everest in the game as abyss of legends was.

To be honest i was satisfied enough when I read that no objectives were on the plate this month 😅
    No

Fryday said:

The rewards could be definitely a little bit better, that’s true. I think at some point in the game, your roster has developed that far, that it’s hard for kabam to create a suitable difficulty. That’s why we are waiting for some kind of a new Everest in the game as abyss of legends was.

To be honest i was satisfied enough when I read that no objectives were on the plate this month 😅
    I definitely agreed with you that the objectives have been better this month, September and October was painful.

For me it is definitely the Balance between difficulties and rewards, one was increase but the wasn't.
    Yes
    Fryday said:

Fryday said:

I definitely agreed with you that the objectives have been better this month, September and October was painful.

For me it is definitely the Balance between difficulties and rewards, one was increase but the wasn't.
    Totally understand your point. We will see what December has for us addicts, right?
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    No

No change in my view after the final week quest. Imbalance between reward and difficulty. Highly roster dependent, if you got the right roster then even legendary is no big deal. e.g. HT save you a lot of time in week 4.
    No

Fryday said:

Fryday said:

Totally understand your point. We will see what December has for us addicts, right?
    Yep, we definitely are addicts, that is the only sane explanation. 😅😅

I'm too are scare and praise that December Event and Side Quest will be good and fun, for the sake of Kabam, the admins team and the player community.

Very happy to have a civil disagreement with you 😊, hope you have a good weekend ahead.

@Reference , yep you are right, sadly there is no hope for improved on this month Side Quest, despite the admins said they have here are feedback.

I do have a 5* HT but he is still a R4, so able to do Epic, but no chance with Legendary.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    Yes
    I like that the side quest wasn't a grind so I enjoyed the simplicity but I do think the overall difficulty (mainly on the bosses) is amp'd up compared to prior side quests for lower level / less diverse rosters. I personally enjoyed the challenges and didn't have issues completing w/ my roster. On the flip, I didn't see a reason for the gates. Very few, if any, where not going to use their Sersi or Ikarus (most just have the 3* version) on the outside paths and that just gimps those players with less options to use.

https://youtu.be/dr_uTPK1J2E
  • BraderSawBraderSaw Posts: 76
    edited November 2021
    No
    Wasted the revives and potion lvl 5 in side quest because Kabam.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Reference said:

No change in my view after the final week quest. Imbalance between reward and difficulty. Highly roster dependent, if you got the right roster then even legendary is no big deal. e.g. HT save you a lot of time in week 4.

I didn't use HT at all and used no items in week 4. Just curious, for which fights did you think he was necessary? I used Diablo, Mags and AA for the middle path, Diablo and Magic for the left path, Diablo and AA for the right path.
  • BzeeBzee Posts: 258 ★★
    No
    81% of the community didnt enjoy this months side Quest... Dayum thats a lot
    No
    Ciedre said:

I miss the mutant island or whatever it was called

Same here bro
    No
    They should definitely bring back the old side quest