**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AQ Map (various) Difficulty [Merged Thread]

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Whether directly or indirectly.
  • PhartedPharted Posts: 30

This is still more of your own conjecture. You want them to apologize for deceiving people but that's your judgment. There was no deception. There was no misinformation. Only assumptions.
    If the time comes that they say they failed to notify people of the changes, then you have grounds. As for now, it was an unintended outcome, and they've already apologized for it and updated us on their progress.

Hahah. You’re exactly right. We don’t know! It is conjecture. You know what might clear things up a little? An explanation. I literally said that a few posts up. If you don’t explain, people assume bad intent - especially with Kabam’s history.

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★

Amms90 said:

compensations were ridiculous. My god. I was patient enough to wait and then..

Can I ask, which part was ridiculous exactly?
    Considering it was for AQ they gave us energy refills! Yay, and no glory. Glory should be at the top of the compensation for AQ.
    That was the solo content comp.
  • Rwj_2Rwj_2 Posts: 163 ★★
    I do feel like people are overreacting regarding the compensation because they aren't fully understanding. I think the compensation that came was just the regular compensation we've been getting for the continued input issues, with a little extra in the AQ comp as boo had said.

But why would kabam just not hop in with a little message saying so and letting people know that they are discussing possible compensation for this current aq and will follow up shortly.

It's been said so many times that it's feels like beating a dead horse, can we have some communication so the community doesn't feel completely ignored?? I'd say that's a pretty simple ask, just be present.
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 799 ★★★★
    Oddly enough given the significant increase in difficulty our score did not increase that much. Maybe 1-2 million more points.
  • Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
    These are like sop attack values in map 6 for each fight lmao
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Rwj_2 said:

But why would kabam just not hop in with a little message saying so and letting people know that they are discussing possible compensation for this current aq and will follow up shortly.

Who said they're considering anything beyond the potions? From what little we've seen they didn't think this was a big deal.
    Menkent said:

Rwj_2 said:

Who said they're considering anything beyond the potions? From what little we've seen they didn't think this was a big deal.
    Who said they didn't? They told us they would update us when they have more on when it's resolved.
    Menkent said:

Rwj_2 said:

I have no idea if they are going to or not. I was implying that it would be nice for them to send a message like that to clear things up.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    We dropped two tiers, losing 200 glory, 2000 t5b, 10,000 t2a. Crystals from completion and exploration were pretty well covered, but not that stuff and not honor rewards.
  • GladsGlads Posts: 393 ★★★
    Trying to move forward. What is the likelihood that map6 will be fixed in the next 3 days. We need to strategize the alliance next move. @Kabam Miike
    The reason they don't care is likely that most, not all, of the people who are going to whale out tomorrow are in alliances that are doing map 7 or 8 and were completely unaffected by this debacle.

@Demonzfyre @GroundedWisdom and nothing well done idiot squad well done. Keep taking the proverbial in and out mouth hugs from kabam. I’m definitely and I hope many others give kabam the middle finger on Friday and withhold spending a dime. Say what you want but my money does the talking for me and they were about to get a big bag from me which they will not get anything now.

Ps: 🖕 kabam

It literally just finished. Thank you for the productive feedback.
    If you're getting that worked up about the game, perhaps a break is in order.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★

Demonzfyre GroundedWisdom and nothing well done idiot squad well done. Keep taking the proverbial in and out mouth hugs from kabam. I’m definitely and I hope many others give kabam the middle finger on Friday and withhold spending a dime. Say what you want but my money does the talking for me and they were about to get a big bag from me which they will not get anything now.

There's zero chance you're old enough to watch a pg-13 movie by yourself much less buy digital goods on a mobile game.
  • Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★

Demonzfyre GroundedWisdom and nothing well done idiot squad well done. Keep taking the proverbial in and out mouth hugs from kabam. I’m definitely and I hope many others give kabam the middle finger on Friday and withhold spending a dime. Say what you want but my money does the talking for me and they were about to get a big bag from me which they will not get anything now.

There's zero chance you're old enough to watch a pg-13 movie by yourself much less buy digital goods on a mobile game.
    Thank goodness personal attacks are against forum rules.... 👀
    This is getting overboard. There was an issue with AQ during the weekend, and they didn't respond until Monday. We get it. Voicing concerns is one thing. Resorting to personal attacks, name-calling, and all-round negativity is really not called for. It's really not that deep. When there's more info, they'll share it. Until then, there's nothing constructive in tearing people apart. It is a game after all.
    I don't recall telling anyone to leave the chat. Nor am I really opposing anyone. I'm saying the personal attacks are uncalled for. Telling people to leave the Thread is a good example.
  • NetjgrnautNetjgrnaut Posts: 68
    Umm… just got AQ rewards for the week. Seemed like the same old same old. Was the “little something extra” so little I missed it?
  • Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Posts: 260 ★★★
    My alli normally achieves 345mil weekly. We dropped maps for the first time in years and got 285 this week.

AQ should ve been shut down. If there is nobody to handle crisis when it arises at the weekend, then don't run these team modes during weekend.

A new Season is launched. In my alli we all expected something to be wrong with it - as it's been modus operandi with any new content lately. How such late response, and possible fix for it come after the fact and a broken mode is allowed to continue on is beyond me.

As for the compensation, it shouldnt be viewed as something we should be grateful for. It should, at the very least, cover what alli usually get.

My alli normally achieves 345mil weekly. We dropped maps for the first time in years and got 285 this week.

AQ should ve been shut down. If there is nobody to handle crisis when it arises at the weekend, then don't run these team modes during weekend.

A new Season is launched. In my alli we all expected something to be wrong with it - as it's been modus operandi with any new content lately. How such late response, and possible fix for it come after the fact and a broken mode is allowed to continue on is beyond me.

As for the compensation, it shouldnt be viewed as something we should be grateful for. It should, at the very least, cover what alli usually get.

I have been running map 6 since it first came out, except for a couple months here and there running 7. Realized I was interested in grinding for the extra resources fairly soon.
    I used more revives/potions this week than in the last 2 or 3 years combined. Part of it to be sure, family time, having some drinks, but 30k+pi day one... yeah, nope.
    *wasn't interested
  • ShaggyMShaggyM Posts: 258 ★★★
    edited November 2021
    Thought there'd be glory with the extra. An extra set of map crystals and pots didn't offset the week.