**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which Champ Is Great But You Don't Use?

Comments

• ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,083 ★★★★★
    Quake, thing, colossus (unawakened), stealthy. Underwhelming to play, and stealthy doesn’t hit the same as a 5* r5.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,726 ★★★★★
    Starky, Ghost, Quake, Aegon.

I ranked up Starky the moment I got him without even trying him out, which was a mistake. I never got along with his playstyle.

Ghost is kind of the same, although the problem there is more that I never took the time to learn her playstyle than not liking it, per se.

Quake I did learn and have used extensively in the past, but I just found her so boring after a while so I most often opt out of using her nowadays.

Aegon... I use him every now and then, but by and large I don't enjoy the type of longer content he works best for, and I don't enjoy him much in shorter content at all, so he often sits on the bench for me.
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    Professor x, I only used him defeating Gwen pool, then don't use him. He die quickly, that's why.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,745 ★★★★★

ibom
    i dont find a use for him anywhere these days

I just wrecked the SQ with iBom
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Quake - not consistent using her
    Ghost - can use her but, gone off using her
    Tigra - haven't spent time to learn

Mole man, king pin, stryfe, sentinel, colossus, ihulk, ibom
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I have a R5 max sig Doom I almost never use. I run suicides and never really learned his rotation.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Ghost. I R4 her with the idea that I could learn to use her and then R5, but decided she isn't worth it. There is nothing I need her for.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Colossus. Just hate playing him
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,798 ★★★★★
    Guillotine 2099. Think she’s a tad bit overrated and hate playing as her
  • Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 380 ★★★
    Domino always placed as defender in war
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,564 ★★★★★
    Sorcerer supreme
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,106 ★★★★
    Guilly 2099 - I regret ranking her up. I don't like her.
    Tigra - I want to learn how to use her but I'm too lazy.
    Cap Marvel Movie - My first r5 5* and I hate her. Only used her for the energy adoption lanes cheese in act 6.
  • frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 312 ★★★
    Quake - Not that great with her. Can't spend T5B to take her to R5
    Tigra - Fun to play....never enough room on the roster
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Domino, Corvus, and sunspot. I’ve tried all three and I don’t really like any of them.
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Quake & Ghost.....I tried to learn but just didn't like the playstyle
    It made fights boring fr me, specially Quake
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,131 ★★★★★
    Quake, especially since the input issues - totally lost my dex timing with her and cant bother to relearn as so much content is geared to exclude her anyway. She helped me reach Cav though so ..gone, but never forgetten :'( .
  • Deuce2180Deuce2180 Posts: 121
    Stealth spidey / doom ( prefer bwcv lol) think that's it. And spidey 2099 on my mini
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,157 ★★★★
    Ghost. Have her 6 star rank 3 awakened just for prestige as my only tech awakened champ.
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    Terra said:

Imran said:

Professor x, I only used him defeating Gwen pool, then don't use him. He die quickly, that's why.

Try not to get hit, nor take blocked hits then
    He largely depend on parry heavy gameplay. Without blocking not even possible.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,139 ★★★★★
    Omega red. I don't run suicides but I have a 565 sig 200 that I never use.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,131 ★★★★★
    Imran said:

Terra said:

Imran said:

Try not to get hit, nor take blocked hits then
    He largely depend on parry heavy gameplay. Without blocking not even possible.
    You can use him w/o parry - just difficult. Wouldnt try in alliance mode as it's timed but can be done in story and event mode. Heavy counter, short span heavy when far away and heavy when ready to phase.
  • RavenKeeperRavenKeeper Posts: 279 ★★★
    Krishna24 said:

Domino always placed as defender in war

This is a great champs that you don't use thread, not a criminally OVERRATED champs thread.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,139 ★★★★★
    Imran said:

Ah yes prof x with one of the highest block profs in the game, a falter mechanic that is easily acceptable, and keeps the opponents specials locked for a lot of the fight dies very quickly.