**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thanks for the escapism

RillianRillian Posts: 691 ★★★
A quick au revoir, and thank you to the game team for Covid escapism. I’m in the china region, so will be locked out soon. Hopefully I’ll get a workaround and be back sharpish. We shall see.

I’m going to post my roster, more as a reminder of all of the time invested into the game by many within China. The short notice hurts, but we know the score.

I hope to be back, others won’t have that option. I really think a leaving gift is in order.

Lots of problems with the game, I’ve had my fair share of tantrums, but the echo chamber effect does magnify issues, to a degree. Ignore that, play at your own pace, and the fun comes back.

Kabam, I know it’s a difficult time in the industry atm. Keep at it, please!

Also, China can be difficult. We all know that. If no resolution is possible, why not provide an offline version with maybe just LoL and special quests to practice on?

Thanks

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    would a VPN work?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    so terribly sorry you can play

hopefully everything works out so you can play soon
  • Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 378 ★★★
    I have no idea about this just saying, If the problem is with apple device why don't you switch to other devices to continue the game.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Could you get the game from the American App Store (creating a new Apple ID), and then log in with your Kabam Account on MCoC?
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Hope that works, good luck
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    We will miss you here at Marvel super contest!
  • fatalazyfatalazy Posts: 19
    Use a VPN, dude.