**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Shut down AQ cycle

123457Β»

Comments

• Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ebony_Naw said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Ebony_Naw said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Zuko_ILC said:

There's obviously something wrong with AQ, especially in lower maps.
    6* defenders.
    Attack values way over tuned for the map.
    Mini bosses way over tuned.

I'm doing map 6 currently. I have a pretty stacked roster. I'm bringing in a team of R3 attackers who normally have no issue with any defender. I've been KOd by a Dominos heavy and Sp1 while at full health of my R3 6* CG.

I was degen'd to death from Maw from one degen with my R3 6* Red Hulk.

Domino had 10k attack and 120k+ health for day 2.

Maw had 17k+ attack and 300k+ health. This isn't normal. The defenders being a 6* isn't the issue, it's the values they're tuned at. What's even more weird is the path I take in section 3 is normal defender stats. Right around 42k health and 3k attack. That's what I've been used to these past few months.

This is the SM2099 final boss

If there isn't an immediate fix to these values, shut down this cycle of AQ. I get that we're getting comp packages weekly but doesn't mean people should be forced into this content for the next 3 days.

This is supposed to be difficult content. Previous iterations were far too easy with the Corvus cheese. It's a welcome difficulty increase. Maybe you need to move down to map 5 until you are ready for map 6.
    Ok. Way to not understand the issue.
    I understand the issue. The current map is too hard for you. It won't kill you to drop down for 1 or 2 AQs so they can fix it.
    No, no you don't understand the issue broski. The map isn't too hard for me personally, for others with much smaller rosters, it was like going from Normal MEQ to Cav difficulty.

You truly don't understand what happened at all and you're just here to stir the pot.
    Okay if it's too hard for your alliance then do a lower map until it's fixed. Why is that too hard to do instead of complaining? Kabam acknowledged it and said it won't be fixed this cycle. So all you have to do is wait for them to fix it and then play. You truly don't understand that if content is too difficult for your alliance then you shouldn't be running that map yet.

I'm not the one stirring the pot. You seem to think you're entitled to higher rewards, mistake or not on Kabams part. Instead of just doing a lower map and not dealing with the headache or item usage. It's a simple solution that your alliance doesn't want to do. Well then pay for it.
    First of all, this thread precedes any Kabam acknowledgment of the issue. Second, until one is certain that they are going to be compensated for the issue, I can understand the perceived pressure to keep going with the regular map. Third of all, you started off by pretending that this is the way it should be, and then without actually backtracking, changed your position slightly to pretend like you were saying to move a map lower until it is fixed. As if the lower maps do not have the same issue.

If not to stir the pot, I have no idea why you have chosen such a blatantly wrong position, but I suggest you reconsider.
    The position isn't blatantly wrong. You just think your opinion is right and even Kabam disagrees with you. If the map is too hard then do a lower one. Simple solution. Also you're right Kabam gave us an update and said it won't be fixed this cycle so do a lower map. So maybe just do a lower map. You're not special. You're alliance isn't special. Everyone has encountered the same issues running those maps. The solution is spend items or run a lower map.

There's no back tracking on my part. Map too hard you shouldn't be running it. Show me where I've changed this opinion. You're just entitled and think you can't possibly be wrong. Well if you want to run that map right now spend the items and clear it but don't complain. You're alliance made a choice, no one is making run this map. I suggest you reconsider running map 6. You're alliance clearly can't handle it by your own words. So stop running map 6 until its fixed. You cause your own problems and expect everyone else to agree with you because you want the same rewards as last cycle and believe you are entitled to them. Well you aren't special all alliances running those maps share the issue.

But keep complaining even when you can solve the issue.
    This really is not worth my time, so I'll be curt before I leave this be. You did backtrack. This was you:
    "This is supposed to be difficult content. Previous iterations were far too easy with the Corvus cheese. It's a welcome difficulty increase. Maybe you need to move down to map 5 until you are ready for map 6."

Then, this was your new opinion:
    "Okay if it's too hard for your alliance then do a lower map until it's fixed. Why is that too hard to do instead of complaining? Kabam acknowledged it and said it won't be fixed this cycle. So all you have to do is wait for them to fix it and then play. You truly don't understand that if content is too difficult for your alliance then you shouldn't be running that map yet."

Which, might I add, is self-contradictory. Is the bug to blame, or the alliance? But regardless, this bug has no impact on me or my alliance, and I have not asked for the week to be ended early since Boo said that is impossible. I'd love for you to show me in my own words where I said my alliance cannot handle map 6 right now because I would not have said that given that my alliance isn't running an affected map. I have no idea what you're trying to prove with your bravado, but enjoy doing it to someone else.
    This is a new map. It is supposed to be harder. Is there a bug yes. If bug is fixed and it's still too hard then lower the map you run. That's not back tracking it's stating the obvious. If bug is fixed and it's still to hard for your alliance then it's on your alliance. I run map 8. It's hard. I'm adapting not complaining. If i couldn't finish it I'd go to a lower alliance.

Self entitlement is at an all time high. Kabams not perfect but bugs are expected with new content if you have a history of playing this game. You'll get compensation so why complain?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited November 2021
    Zuko_ILC said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Ebony_Naw said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Zuko_ILC said:

6* defenders.

I'm doing map 6 currently. I have a pretty stacked roster. I'm bringing in a team of R3 attackers who normally have no issue with any defender. I've been KOd by a Dominos heavy and Sp1 while at full health of my R3 6* CG.

Maw had 17k+ attack and 300k+ health. This isn't normal. The defenders being a 6* isn't the issue, it's the values they're tuned at. What's even more weird is the path I take in section 3 is normal defender stats. Right around 42k health and 3k attack. That's what I've been used to these past few months.

If there isn't an immediate fix to these values, shut down this cycle of AQ. I get that we're getting comp packages weekly but doesn't mean people should be forced into this content for the next 3 days.

This is supposed to be difficult content. Previous iterations were far too easy with the Corvus cheese. It's a welcome difficulty increase. Maybe you need to move down to map 5 until you are ready for map 6.
    I understand the issue. The current map is too hard for you. It won't kill you to drop down for 1 or 2 AQs so they can fix it.
    No, no you don't understand the issue broski. The map isn't too hard for me personally, for others with much smaller rosters, it was like going from Normal MEQ to Cav difficulty.

You truly don't understand what happened at all and you're just here to stir the pot.
    Okay if it's too hard for your alliance then do a lower map until it's fixed. Why is that too hard to do instead of complaining? Kabam acknowledged it and said it won't be fixed this cycle. So all you have to do is wait for them to fix it and then play. You truly don't understand that if content is too difficult for your alliance then you shouldn't be running that map yet.

I'm not the one stirring the pot. You seem to think you're entitled to higher rewards, mistake or not on Kabams part. Instead of just doing a lower map and not dealing with the headache or item usage. It's a simple solution that your alliance doesn't want to do. Well then pay for it.
    First of all, this thread precedes any Kabam acknowledgment of the issue. Second, until one is certain that they are going to be compensated for the issue, I can understand the perceived pressure to keep going with the regular map. Third of all, you started off by pretending that this is the way it should be, and then without actually backtracking, changed your position slightly to pretend like you were saying to move a map lower until it is fixed. As if the lower maps do not have the same issue.

If not to stir the pot, I have no idea why you have chosen such a blatantly wrong position, but I suggest you reconsider.
    The position isn't blatantly wrong. You just think your opinion is right and even Kabam disagrees with you. If the map is too hard then do a lower one. Simple solution. Also you're right Kabam gave us an update and said it won't be fixed this cycle so do a lower map. So maybe just do a lower map. You're not special. You're alliance isn't special. Everyone has encountered the same issues running those maps. The solution is spend items or run a lower map.

There's no back tracking on my part. Map too hard you shouldn't be running it. Show me where I've changed this opinion. You're just entitled and think you can't possibly be wrong. Well if you want to run that map right now spend the items and clear it but don't complain. You're alliance made a choice, no one is making run this map. I suggest you reconsider running map 6. You're alliance clearly can't handle it by your own words. So stop running map 6 until its fixed. You cause your own problems and expect everyone else to agree with you because you want the same rewards as last cycle and believe you are entitled to them. Well you aren't special all alliances running those maps share the issue.

I don't get in the habit of telling people to stop commenting but seriously, you need to stop. I really don't know what's wrong with you, why you decided to come to this thread out of the blue but just go. You clearly have no clue at all.
    Now you think you control the forums. LoL!

You keep making things personal. Grow up. It's a game run a lower map and stop acting like this is actually hurting you. It's pretty sad watching a temper tantrum when we all know Kabam can't fix this cycle. So stop complaining. The world doesn't revolve around you. Kabam acknowledged the mistake so why be so upset? Cuz you won't get slightly higher rewards 1 cycle lol. I feel so bad for you! πŸ˜€

Troll of the year award goes to you. It's obvious you're just saying a this stuff for a reaction. There's no way you're this dense.

Zuko_ILC said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Ebony_Naw said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Zuko_ILC said:

6* defenders.

I don't get in the habit of telling people to stop commenting but seriously, you need to stop. I really don't know what's wrong with you, why you decided to come to this thread out of the blue but just go. You clearly have no clue at all.
    Now you think you control the forums. LoL!

You keep making things personal. Grow up. It's a game run a lower map and stop acting like this is actually hurting you. It's pretty sad watching a temper tantrum when we all know Kabam can't fix this cycle. So stop complaining. The world doesn't revolve around you. Kabam acknowledged the mistake so why be so upset? Cuz you won't get slightly higher rewards 1 cycle lol. I feel so bad for you! πŸ˜€

Troll of the year award goes to you. It's obvious you're just saying a this stuff for a reaction. There's no way you're this dense.
    Personal attacks are against TOS. I'm not the one complaining because Kabam has a bug in maps and demanding they give me something for it. Why couldn't run a lower map? Please explain. What was preventing you're alliance from doing that?

Zuko_ILC said:

Ebony_Naw said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Ebony_Naw said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Zuko_ILC said:

6* defenders.

This really is not worth my time, so I'll be curt before I leave this be. You did backtrack. This was you:
    "This is supposed to be difficult content. Previous iterations were far too easy with the Corvus cheese. It's a welcome difficulty increase. Maybe you need to move down to map 5 until you are ready for map 6."

"Okay if it's too hard for your alliance then do a lower map until it's fixed. Why is that too hard to do instead of complaining? Kabam acknowledged it and said it won't be fixed this cycle. So all you have to do is wait for them to fix it and then play. You truly don't understand that if content is too difficult for your alliance then you shouldn't be running that map yet."

Which, might I add, is self-contradictory. Is the bug to blame, or the alliance? But regardless, this bug has no impact on me or my alliance, and I have not asked for the week to be ended early since Boo said that is impossible. I'd love for you to show me in my own words where I said my alliance cannot handle map 6 right now because I would not have said that given that my alliance isn't running an affected map. I have no idea what you're trying to prove with your bravado, but enjoy doing it to someone else.
    This is a new map. It is supposed to be harder. Is there a bug yes. If bug is fixed and it's still too hard then lower the map you run. That's not back tracking it's stating the obvious. If bug is fixed and it's still to hard for your alliance then it's on your alliance. I run map 8. It's hard. I'm adapting not complaining. If i couldn't finish it I'd go to a lower alliance.

Self entitlement is at an all time high. Kabams not perfect but bugs are expected with new content if you have a history of playing this game. You'll get compensation so why complain?
    i wonder if your rethoric would change if the bug also hit map7 and 8 πŸ€”πŸ€”
    It wouldn't. If I couldn't complete the map I would talk to my officers and sit out until bug is fixed. I'll be okay missing some rewards. It wouldn't have any impact on my life.
  • Shaneomac_56Shaneomac_56 Posts: 21 β˜…
    Zuko_ILC said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Ebony_Naw said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Ebony_Naw said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Zuko_ILC said:

6* defenders.

It wouldn't. If I couldn't complete the map I would talk to my officers and sit out until bug is fixed. I'll be okay missing some rewards. It wouldn't have any impact on my life.
    Zuko_ILC said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Ebony_Naw said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Ebony_Naw said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Zuko_ILC said:

6* defenders.

Dude you must drive your alliance nuts.

Zuko_ILC said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Ebony_Naw said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Ebony_Naw said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Zuko_ILC said:

6* defenders.

Zuko_ILC said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Ebony_Naw said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Ebony_Naw said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Zuko_ILC said:

6* defenders.

Dude you must drive your alliance nuts.
    How so? By clearing the map? Yes I'm a very good teammate. If my skills weren't up to par I wouldn't bring down the whole ally. Apparently some people think they are more important than the team. I also don't believe I deserve rewards I didn't earn. I did complete map 8, didn't use a lot if items. So I guess I didn't drive my alliance nuts.