**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Idea for gifting event should we be able to gift nexus crystals

In addition to everything else with the gifting event, would other players like the option to gift nexus crystals. 250 units for a 4 Star 300 for a 5 start & 450 for a 6 star

Comments

• ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    That would be the most corrupt Gift Giving Event ever.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    now that would make december interesting
  • EinfachSoEinfachSo Posts: 269 ★★
    450 Units for a 6* Nexus. Yeah sure

• ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,733 ★★★★★
    I think gifting 5 and 6*s Nexus crystals would be a bad idea for several reasons but I actually wouldn't be opposed to giftable 4* Nexus crystals. It would really help with ISO without breaking the game.

I still think GGCs will be the better option to spend your units on by far, but it could be an alternative if you're really low on ISO.

Of course, it would be nice if there was just an alternative to gift ISO directly. That would be awesome.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Ercarret said:

I think gifting 5 and 6*s Nexus crystals would be a bad idea for several reasons but I actually wouldn't be opposed to giftable 4* Nexus crystals. It would really help with ISO without breaking the game.

I still think GGCs will be the better option to spend your units on by far, but it could be an alternative if you're really low on ISO.

Of course, it would be nice if there was just an alternative to gift ISO directly. That would be awesome.

Hell, even giving gold directly would be a game changer.
  • BlueWolf209BlueWolf209 Posts: 48
    Ok it was just a rough draft of an idea if people would be interested in something like this they just raise the cost of the units and if not then whatever