**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Happy Thanksgiving!

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
Happy turkey day to all those that celebrate it today! Thankful for this game and it’s community. Eat well!

Cheers,
Spidey

Comments

• Happy turkey day to you too @SpideyFunko
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    I’m so thankful for
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Happy Thanksgiving!!

what on earth
  • SaquongoatSaquongoat Posts: 133 ★★
    edited November 2021
    Happy thanksgiving! And may I warn you to not become a Diablo...but if you do, have fun and just don't die or get others dead!
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Lovejoy72 said:

Happy turkey day to all those that celebrate it today! Thankful for this game and it’s community. Eat well!

Cheers,
    Spidey

I really honestly agree with being thankful for the game and the community.

Those who do correspond with me regularly in these forums know that I run critical care units professionally. But right now I’m at the bedside in a different hospital, with my wife who has received a life-changing diagnosis. This isn’t to bum anybody out, it’s just a fact. And being able to occasionally play the game, or chat about some thing as low stakes as the game itself, has allowed me to be a little bit relieved from the things around me. Otherwise it’s just long nights, making arrangements for the kids, and trying to make sure everything gets done.

So yeah, I really am thankful for this game and you guys right now. And rather than make this making anyone sad or feel bad, just know that even being casually kind on an Internet forum can sometimes make things a little better for people having a hard time.

Happy Thanksgiving.
    Nothing but positive thoughts for you and your family. Take care.
  • Shock29Shock29 Posts: 541 ★★★
    Happy Thanksgiving to @SpideyFunko and the rest of the forum community!
  • ChobblyChobbly Posts: 843 ★★★★
    Lovejoy72 said:

Cheers,
    Spidey

I really honestly agree with being thankful for the game and the community.

Those who do correspond with me regularly in these forums know that I run critical care units professionally. But right now I’m at the bedside in a different hospital, with my wife who has received a life-changing diagnosis. This isn’t to bum anybody out, it’s just a fact. And being able to occasionally play the game, or chat about some thing as low stakes as the game itself, has allowed me to be a little bit relieved from the things around me. Otherwise it’s just long nights, making arrangements for the kids, and trying to make sure everything gets done.

So yeah, I really am thankful for this game and you guys right now. And rather than make this making anyone sad or feel bad, just know that even being casually kind on an Internet forum can sometimes make things a little better for people having a hard time.

Happy Thanksgiving.
    That's sad news. For what little it's worth, sending positive thoughts your way, now and the days ahead.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Happy Thanksgiving to all!
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,117 ★★★★★

Cheers,
    Spidey

❤️