**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cyber vs Gifting?

Assuming I’m not going to buy units, where do you think 4,000 units will go farther? Generally need at least 5k to get the 2nd tier offer…

Cyber vs Gifting? 51 votes

Cyber weekend
27%
Duo_KulioFloorKillerMother_FlerkenFuskieRenaxqqCapdevilasebThe_Commish123BigManOnCampusK_PAJ007ElwindLBN1New_Sheriff_in_TownUnitboy 14 votes
Gifting event
72%
Hort4DeathlySHIELDCropDusterNOOOOOOOOPEEEEENojokejaymTotal_Domin01CassyrockykostonAgentDoom9yuwIamTryingMyBestLiquidkoldMaxGamingkubricknolanSoulOfDarknesskLoWnTimeGenesisReignkingTWErcarretFabwizi 37 votes

Comments

• Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Gifting event
    Gifting event usually gets you more with the same units. You can trade crystals, and get some good pulls. Also there'll be ranked rewards. Those will be good too
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Gifting event
    More RNG involved, but I find the gifting did more for account that Cyber and July 4th.... combined.
  • Options
    FuskieFuskie Posts: 108
    edited November 2021
    Cyber weekend
    I honestly feel that the Gifting Event is the best event of the year hands down. Even though it is based on RNG the drop rates aren't horrible. Over the past 5 years that event has done more to advance my account than any event has. But now that they have bumped up the drop rates to the Cav crystals and added the Nexus crystals in them also. I'm anxious to see if we will see 20k 6* shards in Gifting this year or maybe Class based 6* Nexus Selectors? They have to do something to make it spicier than the year prior? But Cyber Weekend is better for getting what you NEED at that Moment in time with no RNG involved same goes for the 4th. So if you are searching for that last bit of T5CC or T6B or T3A than Cyber weekend will be the way to go!
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Gifting event
    I’ll be getting the first unit deal, and then saving for gifting. Planning on taking gifting more seriously, unless December’s events are bad
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    Gifting event
    I might buy one or two things during CW but I'm mostly hoarding units for the gifting. Not only does that seem like the right call in terms of where you get the best rewards, the gifting event is also an alliance event and I don't want to be a dud for that.