**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cyber weekend flop

I actually don't know where to start this has to be the worst kabam has done every deal sucks in comparison to 4th july or last year even

Comments

• Ceo_WakefordCeo_Wakeford Posts: 112
    The worst deals are here ,what a shame ,what a greedy poor kabam
  • Hort4Hort4 Posts: 494 ★★★
    Disappointed in amount of sig stones and the AG is not generic
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    Cash deals except 5usd one are really bad. The unit deals are… idk, the 2k feat crystal is nice, but I don’t see me buying the other deals
  • DernickDernick Posts: 26
    Weak offer. Shame of you kabam
  • StinkomanStinkoman Posts: 29
    They deleted my comment from the main thread but they wish TB could also buy cav offers. I would have spent some units.
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 712 ★★★★
    edited November 2021
    Big big flop. I was gonna buy the 30$ offer 3times because it always had 35 generic sigs. Not spending 30$ on 10 sigs. We dont care about the cav nexus crystals. The worst thing in the game, Cav crystals, thought would make us buy??? I was ready to spend 100-150$. Won't even spend 10 now.
    And 5* sigs in the TB offers? Really? Do you think that's what end-game players want or need?
  • XXGhost_RiderXXXXGhost_RiderXX Posts: 245 ★★★
    Tfw you fumble over and over... I don't get how kabam is progressing backwards, like last year's cyber weekend was awful but there was tons more resources, crystal shards, etc... This cyber weekend's set of "deals" has really just help me not spend, lol.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    If they had a deal that a T5B was 150 units, I’d by 5k units worth
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Hort4 said:

Disappointed in amount of sig stones and the AG is not generic

It is. Last deal.
  • kLoWnkLoWn Posts: 14
    Love how you have to spend 15,000 units to “unlock” the deal that has 6* awaken gem crystal, 10 6* sig stones, and 500,000 gold. Then need to pay 3,000 units to buy it once youve spent 15,000 to unlock it. Great job as always kabam 🤦🏻‍♂️