**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cyber Weekend Sale - Nov 26th @ 10 am PST - Nov 30th @ 10 am PST - FAQ and Information

Summoners!

Today marks the start of the 2021 Cyber Weekend Sale! This sale will last from November 26th at 10 am PST until Tuesday, November 30th at 10 am PST.

Many of our Summoners know that this sale means that they can expect bonuses when buying Unit Packs, as well as special offers loaded with valuable resources. This year, we’re changing things up a little! You’ll still find bonus items in Unit Purchases, but instead of our regular Tiered Offers, we’ve set up a special Cyber Weekend Tab in the Store, allowing you more control over the Bundles that you would like to invest in!

Similar to previous sales, you’ll still need to spend a set amount of units before you can purchase items from a higher tier, but with more choice in what the items you’re spending your units on are.

We figured you all might have some questions, so we made this Q and A for you. If you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to ask!

Q: What is the Cyber Weekend store?
A: This Year instead of a set of Tiered Offers we’re bringing the Cyber Weekend Sale to the Store. In the “Cyber Weekend” Tab you can find a Set of bundles tailored to your Campaign Progression Level. There are three kinds of bundles - Advanced Summoner Bundles, Greater Summoner Bundles and a Superior Summoner Bundle

Q: Do Thronebreaker and Cavalier players have different Bundles available to them?
A: Yes, Players who have reached the Cavalier or Thronebreaker progression level will have different bundles available to them.

Q: Some bundles in the store are locked. How do I get access to them?
A: To Unlock Greater Summoner Bundles, you need to spend at least 5,000x Units in the Cyber Weekend Store, and to unlock Superior Summoner Bundles, you need to spend at least 15,000x Units in the store. These are the same thresholds from previous sales, but in a different format.

Q: I wasn’t keeping track of the units that I have spent in the Cyber Weekend store. How can I tell how much I have left to spend?
A: To better help you keep track of the Units that you have spent, we’ve added a “CYBER WEEKEND TRACKER” that you can find in the Solo Events section of the game. This “Solo Event” doesn’t contain any rewards, and it awards “points” for all units spent in the Cyber Weekend Store tab. This event is strictly a visual guide to assist you with tracking your purchases.

Q: What are the milestones in Solo Events?
A: There are two milestones In the Cyber Weekend Tracker event. One for reaching 5,000 points and another for reaching 15,000 points

Q: Are there any prizes in the Solo Event?
A: There are no ranked prizes for the Cyber Weekend Tracker Events, and the Unlock Items claimed for reaching milestones have no function or value. They are strictly there as a visual representation of your progress.

Q: Do I need to claim milestones in order to unlock the Greater or Superior Summoner Bundles?
A: No. Once you spend the required amount of units to unlock the bundle, it becomes available without claiming the milestones in the Solo Event.

Q: Do Units spent on potions, boosts, masteries and other items outside of Cyber Weekend Store count towards unlocking Greater or Superior Summoner Bundles?
A: No. Only units spent in the Cyber Weekend Tab of the Store count towards unlocking the Greater or Superior Summoner Bundles.

Q: If I reach a new Progression Level (e.g. from Cavalier to Thronebreaker), will I have access to the bundles for the new Progression level?
A: Yes. If you change Progression Levels during the sale, the Bundles in the Cyber Weekend Tab of the Store will change to reflect the items available to that new Progression Level.

Q: If I spend 5,000x or 15,000x in the Store and then reach the next Progression Level (e.g. from Cavalier to Thronebreaker), would the Greater or Superior Summoner Bundles be unlocked for me in the Store for my reached Progression?
A: No. If you reach a new Progression, you will gain access to a different set of bundles and the CYBER WEEKEND TRACKER Solo event will be reset

Q: Will there be different Items or Bundles for sale throughout the weekend?
A: No. The items available to each Progression level will not change throughout the weekend, and no new bundles or items will be added.

Comments

• Shadojakk00Shadojakk00 Posts: 1
    So, to reach 15k units, and if we have none, we would need to spend 500 US dollars to reach Superior rank in order to spend another 5000 units , slightly under 200 US dollars more, to buy a single superior offer? Is this correct?
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    If I get the 6 star featured crystal but don't open it till the next featured pool, would it be based on current featured pool or the next featured pool?
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 628 ★★★
    edited November 2021
    In the bundle 3 (1k units) for the TB, the numbers of shards in the « prime ascending crystal » (sorry for translation) are missing, at least in the french translation.
    Please could you indicate what are these numbers ?

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★

If I get the 6 star featured crystal but don't open it till the next featured pool, would it be based on current featured pool or the next featured pool?

Current
  • TrickiterTrickiter Posts: 66
    Not sure if this fits the Q And A.. but..

Why was the Tony Stark TB offers downgraded compared to July 4? 10x 6 star generic sig stones compared to 35x 6 star generic in stones??

The generic sig stones offered seem lower compared to last time overall as well..

The Odin deal was great BTW. 👍
  • UgnautUgnaut Posts: 46
    They Cavalier cash offers are god awful. Unit deals are better than before overall and choice is good but literally I am buying none of the cash deals whereas I was planing to drop a couple hundred like normal.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    This new format is amazing
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,191 ★★★★★

In the bundle 3 (1k units) for the TB, the numbers of shards in the « prime ascending crystal » (sorry for translation) are missing, at least in the french translation.

They don't list the number of Frags. Just the Drop Rates.
  • Mars___Mars___ Posts: 87 ★★

Not sure if this helps but its 2 full t5b(pulled twice so ×4), 15% t5cc, 10% t6b for me.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Crine60 said:

If you made this thread and left it open for questions to be asked why would you have ignored all the questions for 8 hours now (and I also assume those of you who can provide real answers are basically done working until Monday)? You want people to spend money but haven't answered a single question. How does that make sense?

what question in this thread is unanswered?
  • ShaazShaaz Posts: 12
    Why is the drop rate of cavalier nexus crystal so low it should be higher
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 628 ★★★
    edited November 2021
    Mars___ said:

Not sure if this helps but its 2 full t5b(pulled twice so ×4), 15% t5cc, 10% t6b for me.
    Thanks for your answer!
    I bought the bundle. Here is the result if it can help some players :
    - The amount of T5CC shards can be either 6750 (15%) or 4500 (10%)
    - 4 alpha 2 in my case

In my case 6750 + 4500 shards of Skill. I opened it one by one.
    Very disappointing for 1k units because I have already 8 alpha 2 expiring and no useful class.

• bhuv9191bhuv9191 Posts: 247 ★★
    Post Nov 30, is there a cyber monday/Black friday also comes... Or we have only this cyber-weekend for 2021???
  • Smeagz23Smeagz23 Posts: 96 ★★
    Why is there less 6 star sig stones than ever? You would think you would make them more available and cheaper but you guys keep making them less available and more expensive, why? Peter parkers wallet and tony starks briefcase just got straight nerfed and i don’t understand why you guys would do that and it’s just very disappointing.