**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Featured 6* for 2k units - Worth it?

PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
Having a hard time seeing any other deal being worth grabbing for the casual spenders aside from this, but even this might’ve been more valued at 1k. Did you end up getting it?

Featured 6* for 2k units - Worth it? 106 votes

Yes
53%
Hort4TC1TristanGK_23Ethans8279LilMaddogHTRasiloverMattManCupidrockykostonTheHeroDeservedAckbar67MoosetiptronicRaichu626MysterioDannyB01RockyshockyL8RdaysbrandinhoPikolu 57 votes
No
46%
MasterSmokeDrZolaSpity68JadedzuffyLuciusVorenusTerraVuDahHilldarSpurgeon14yuwReferenceGustavo20jacboonDisgruntled_User_123PhartedMiStaLovaKRANꓘDromar_13TRONG94 49 votes

Comments

• AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Depends on your pull, I got GP, so not that excited
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    No
    Well, it's a 6* champ for 2k, that s cheap by itself, I duped my Rogue with this, and I don't complain
  • No
    Idk it’s hard to say. Depends what you need to do in the game IMO. By the BF deals it’s not bad, by my perceived value of them, it’s not great.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    No
    I duped Diablo and got Diablo again in a nexus crystal, so no not worth it.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    No
    I thought of it for a while this morning. Even I saved 5k units, I skip this coz I think 2k for featured is a bit too much, even not worth it if you are sigil subscriber too. Anyway it is highly personal.
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Just by how split this poll is shows that it’s not a bad deal. I ended up popping two featureds, rogue and spidey99. No regrets from me.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021
    No
    With a chance at over 200 champs, it might be a good deal if you have enough units and not a lot of 6*’s. However, there’s a lot of uncertainty (and likely disappointment) for a more advanced roster. Save for end of year.

Dr. Zola
    No
    Polygon said:

Searmenis said:

Well, it's a 6* champ for 2k, that s cheap by itself, I duped my Rogue with this, and I don't complain

You voted no though?
    By mistake lol
    No

Searmenis said:

Dude same, except the complaining part
    I had more serious reasons to complain yesterday, I had to choose to dupe Blackbolt from a 6* nexus, don't remind me
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    It is hard to say, depends on the pull and what you will be satisfied with. I wanted roughly 1/2 of the champs and only 4 pulls were terrible, so I bought it. My pull was Hercules so it WAS worth the investment.

So I suggest you look at how many champs you will be happy with, count the odds and hen decide if this big/small risk is worth your 2000 units
  • ChobblyChobbly Posts: 821 ★★★★
    Yes
    Lpoo said:

Just by how split this poll is shows that it’s not a bad deal. I ended up popping two featureds, rogue and spidey99. No regrets from me.

I think you did well out of them - Rogue isn't bad and a minor buff away from being awesome, and Spider-Man 2099 already is.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    zuffy said:

OP worded this wrong. They got good pulls in a nexus so didn’t go for the featured.
  • CmaroCmaro Posts: 229 ★★
    zuffy said:

Lol give that dulo for me r3 Diablom.would spend 4k units if i known i would dupp him
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Its a decent offer especially if you're targeting someone like Torch or Hercules. I went for it and duped my Rogue. Good pull but not a game changer.

For some perspective, we used to save up 2,400 units just to open a 4* crystal the first few years of the game.