**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

My choice for my first R4

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,956 ★★★★★
    Rookiie said:

Nice! Ive been thinking about taking sasquatch to r4. But probably gonna end up ranking up apoc first though. Im not going with doom. Its not unique enough for me

I went out of my way to rank up and awaken my Doctor Doom. Sure, he’s no longer unique, but that shouldn’t take anything away from him. He’s an insane champion, with a base kit and animations beyond his time. Power Control, Immunities, Nullify, Stagger, Passive Stun, High BP, High Crit Resistance, Damage. He’s got it all. I wouldn’t hesitate to R4 him honestly. Forget about alliances and prestige.
    100%. Should always try and rank who you enjoy. I like Doom and I like Apoc but I just happen to enjoy S.C more.
  • Yeah thats true. Doom is great and undoubtedly one of the best (if not the best) r4 choices. I just dont like using him for some reason. Hes crazy good and useful. But just something about him gameplay i dont like. Which is why im probably gonna go with apoc. Hes also a beast. Maybe not on dooms level according to many, but i find his gameplay a lot more enjoyable

Yeah thats true. Doom is great and undoubtedly one of the best (if not the best) r4 choices. I just dont like using him for some reason. Hes crazy good and useful. But just something about him gameplay i dont like. Which is why im probably gonna go with apoc. Hes also a beast. Maybe not on dooms level according to many, but i find his gameplay a lot more enjoyable

I actually feel the same way about Ghost. I have a R3 6* that I've used once or twice but that's it.
  • Exactly! I took ghost to r3 due to being the popular choice. Shes crazy good. Just i never use her either. I find other champs more enjoyable and 2 champs that combined seem to do more than her with her synergy
  • And im perfectly ok with disagreements and fully expect them as its just my own personal opinion.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★

Yeah thats true. Doom is great and undoubtedly one of the best (if not the best) r4 choices. I just dont like using him for some reason. Hes crazy good and useful. But just something about him gameplay i dont like. Which is why im probably gonna go with apoc. Hes also a beast. Maybe not on dooms level according to many, but i find his gameplay a lot more enjoyable

Doom being the first r4 you do is a generic move tbh which is why I dislike it.

When I get my materials for a r4 in 200 years, I'm gonna have a few spicy options
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I love seeing these passionate r4 choices. Awesome, man. When my time comes, it’ll be AA. It’ll be cool to see a wide range of r4’s, not just doom
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
    Nice dude! Congrats. Have an alliance mate who would be jealous. I was actually planning to do Dance Off this weekend to obtain my first r4... But then I pulled up some streams, saw they were 6+ hours long and decided I can wait a little bit longer. 😂

Nice dude! Congrats. Have an alliance mate who would be jealous. I was actually planning to do Dance Off this weekend to obtain my first r4... But then I pulled up some streams, saw they were 6+ hours long and decided I can wait a little bit longer. 😂

Work it!
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    His stats seem crazy low...weird for a R4...

I don't run any suicides. His damage comes from his DoTs anyway.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★

I don't run any suicides. His damage comes from his DoTs anyway.
    Yeah, I guess his health seems low too. It's just weird because like a R2 Hercules has 34k health and 5k attack (yes, with suicides, but that's also with less 7.2% attack). Just expected the stats to be higher. But congratulations to you!
  • smdam38smdam38 Posts: 843 ★★★
    edited November 2021
    Nice choice. Will be a nightmare on defense.
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Congrats !

Just ranked up mine to rank 3
    A little bit disappointed by the duration and potency of debuffs compared to AA neurotoxines thought
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,745 ★★★★★

And im perfectly ok with disagreements and fully expect them as its just my own personal opinion.

The disagrees don’t mean anything. You could say thank you and have a nice day and still get a disagree. I just agree spammed so that the comments aren’t viewed as incorrect or negative.
    Waiting on @BitterSteel ’s post on this when he’s got time no pressure.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,083 ★★★★★

Ace2319 said:

Awesome! What’s he need for r5?

@Ace2319 quite a lot lol

2030 is when it will happen 🤣
    Was thinking lomger than that tbh.
    Stellar said:

Congrats !

A little bit disappointed by the duration and potency of debuffs compared to AA neurotoxines thought

@Stellar if he's duped, sig him up, that increases duration.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Very solid choice. I used my R3 throughout all of 7.3 and even my war attack team.
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

Stellar said:

Congrats !

@Stellar if he's duped, sig him up, that increases duration.
    Not duped yet but thx
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    which synergy gives him the extra plasma on sp2 when they're </= 4?

Tried a couple different synergy teams.

https://youtu.be/060ATPAXsoY

https://youtu.be/roVjkjgxMcw

personally I would've thrown the sp1 into block when you had 10 plasmas cuz they would've locked and you'd end up to far away from WS to take a combo to the face. In any case, SC is definitely a great champ. I love using my r5 5* so I can imagine you very much so enjoy your r4 6*
    herm said:

Tried a couple different synergy teams.

https://youtu.be/060ATPAXsoY

https://youtu.be/roVjkjgxMcw

personally I would've thrown the sp1 into block when you had 10 plasmas cuz they would've locked and you'd end up to far away from WS to take a combo to the face. In any case, SC is definitely a great champ. I love using my r5 5* so I can imagine you very much so enjoy your r4 6*
    too*
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,139 ★★★★★
    I find it interesting that so many people are treating this like a meme rankup. SS is not bad at all, vega has some videos on him and if you like him/know how to use him, this is a sick rank up.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,139 ★★★★★

Nice! Ive been thinking about taking sasquatch to r4. But probably gonna end up ranking up apoc first though. Im not going with doom. Its not unique enough for me

There's a reason he's being ranked 4 tho.... it's not to copy the masses, its because he can destroy the masses...
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    DawsMan said:

I find it interesting that so many people are treating this like a meme rankup. SS is not bad at all, vega has some videos on him and if you like him/know how to use him, this is a sick rank up.

People are just doing it because SS isn't a Meta champion and they can't handle someone doing a significant nonmeta rankup
  • I think they’re also doing it because the OP is a controversial character, public enemy #2?

I say fair play to more niche rank ups, 90% of us don’t know how to use him properly enough to comment either way.