**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

here is what happend in the last war. need answers

first of all i want to say that we lost war in very unfair challenge nc4iv8k0qt0d.png

they cleared 2 bg's so as we,
in third bg there was Magik boss and 1 mini boss left. my teammate killed last mini boss and we were ready for attack, on that moment there was 8minutes left before ending the war. i jumped into fight and right at the beginnging i timed out, right at the start, game wrote "timed out" and kicked me out from the fight. then my teammate jumped in the fight, and he did maybe 40% health damage to magik with og vision. then i jumped in again and same happened at the beginning i timed out right away. when game game kicked me out again magik had full health, 0 damage. i was shocked, my other teammate tried to kill her again with AA but he also timed out, then i tried again and same happened!!! timed out at the start, on that moment there was only 100seconds left, my team matetried to killed her again but failed.

i almost smashed my phone, everyone were shocked, minimum 6 people saw it that magik fully recovered her health after i timed out. it happend 3 times in a row!!

KABAM i just need some answers, what is happeing? fix the game god dammit! its full of bugs glitches, we spent lot of items to win the war and lost it because of those bugs.
spend less money and time on meaningless AD's and videos and more time to fix the game!

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    The result of the war doesn’t prove what happened. Did you at least get pics of this?
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited November 2017
    A guy in my allaince timed out in aq but he kept all of his health on his champ
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    Wow, you can't see why you lost....5z4c70wt3tyh.jpg
    You lose points each time you place a duplicate champion doesn't matter if they aren't the same *. You can only place 1 magik for instance in any battlegroup
    edited November 2017
    So do a better job placing only 1 of each champion in your group for a total of 50 unique champions. If the other 2 battleground do the same you will have a total of 150rating for diversity and that is worth7500 points. The most you can get. You have your answer.hope you utilize the information, cause kabam couldn't put it better than I just did
    Well the alliance war scoring is working exactly as intended, lol
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Dude, did you even read his explanation? The game wouldn’t let them fight the boss in the final battle group even though there was time left. They would have won by 18k, diversity be damned.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,659 ★★★★★
    You lose points each time you place a duplicate champion doesn't matter if they aren't the same *. You can only place 1 magik for instance in any battlegroup

You did not read OP's explanation. Bad.
  • Ethans8279Ethans8279 Posts: 129
    Andrew wrote: »

at third bg there was Magik boss and 1 mini boss left. my teammate killed last mini boss and we were ready for attack, on that moment there was 8minutes left before ending the war.

Your team should not leave the boss until last minute if you really want to get the win.
    Btw, you need a video when you tried to take down the magik. Kabam can't do anything without a legit proof.

• LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Ethans8279 wrote: »
    Andrew wrote: »

at third bg there was Magik boss and 1 mini boss left. my teammate killed last mini boss and we were ready for attack, on that moment there was 8minutes left before ending the war.

Your team should not leave the boss until last minute if you really want to get the win.
    Btw, you need a video when you tried to take down the magik. Kabam can't do anything without a legit proof.

This guy doesn’t understand the strategy. Leaving too much time allows the other ally to answer with a 3rd boss kill as well. When it’s that close, a lot of allies try to time a late push.
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Its a glitch that happens occasionally you have to restsrt the game.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Ethans8279 wrote: »

Really? That's kind of weird. We won a 2/2 boss AW simply by waiting till 10mins and then attacking their boss. We didn't move the last spots simply because we wanted it to look like we gave up. 2 mins left they couldn't do anything.

It's a real and legitimate strategy.
  • AndrewAndrew Posts: 238
    edited November 2017
    lot of people posting about diversity points, whats wrong with you people, just read what i wrote and post your opinion after that.

and about last minute boss kill.
    this is very well know strategy and we are using it alot, late boss kill gives us time advantige.

and why should i post this huge letter here if whats happened is not true? lol
    i was very angry and shocked, alsmot smashed phone, i tried to screenshot it when game third time timed me out but before i captured it was on loading screen already, it happened very fast: READY then FIGHT and then TIMED OUT. game quickly kicked me out on loading screen. i asked some people about it, i know lot of players, some of them heard about this bug, this is very old bug and happening in rare fights, but its a fact that it happened 3times in a row today. bug is active, KABAM you know what i'm talking about, take same time and fix it on the next update. people are really tierd with those unfixed bugs and glitches. do something
    @Kabam Miike