**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Selling champions

I for one don't like that I have a 2* red hulk 3* red hulk 4* & 5* red hulk!!! If you have a 5* champion then you pull a lower one it should just add to the higher champion no need for the duplicates of lower organ!!!

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    No
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,991 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021
    It was good they removed selling champions, don't @ me
    The answer is, and always will be, no.
    The * tier system exists for a reason.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Things change because it's a necessary change, what you're asking for is a pointless change because it doesn't really affect things, and if you're so adamant about having only one version of that champion, what's going to happen down the road with a six star or God forbid even if 7 Star? Are you going to still have that same approach and demand that they remove your five star? Then you just threw a bunch of stones and materials into a champion that's obsolete by your own mentality.
  • Enigma1x3Enigma1x3 Posts: 3
    @Shadowstrike I never said remove it I said take the lower star/lvl and merge it into the higher
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Enigma1x3 said:

@Shadowstrike I never said remove it I said take the lower star/lvl and merge it into the higher

That sounds dumb
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Enigma1x3 said:

But again going back to the question that I asked you, if you pull a six star of that same Champion, do you automatically expect your Max Sig, R5, 5 star that you have invested all of your resources, gold and ISO into to just automatically merge into your unawakend, R1, six star, forcing you to start all over again?

Because you know you can't expect Kabam to just let you pick up where you left off but now on the six star? That doesn't work from a business perspective, that doesn't work from a Gamers perspective and frankly for anybody who's played this game for the last six years, it feels like a straight slap in the face, especially when you know a lot of these people have put time, energy and their wallets into building The rosters that they have.
  • Hopper13131Hopper13131 Posts: 65
    No.
    1) So much content is * specific
    2) I enjoy putting my 5* magneto in AQ or war defense and still getting to use my 6* magneto for questing or war offense.