**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Knull is shorter than he appears

Playing around in Act 7 and I noticed Knull's attacks were glancing. Seemed strange to me, so looking into things closer and I realized he's only size L, not XL. This puts him in the same category as Hyperion and not Hulk. This just kinda makes me chuckle. It must be an optical illusion with the lines on his costume that makes him look so tall. Hahaha

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★

I think it’s because he’s well skinny not huge.

What about Warlock 💀💀
    Maybe its based on weight, those robot parts are heavy.
    Also means Proxima makes more sense, she's light boned!
    Wolvie should be large then lol, those bones weigh a lot
    Knull weighs 630 LBS, while Wolverine weighs 300 LBS according to the Marvel wiki🧐
  • Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    edited November 2021

It's not just the "LENGTH' but also the "GIRTH" that determines whether something is L or XL.

Knull is long, but he is too thin to be an XL.

• FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

I think it’s because he’s well skinny not huge.

What about Warlock 💀💀
    Maybe its based on weight, those robot parts are heavy.
    Also means Proxima makes more sense, she's light boned!
    Wolvie should be large then lol, those bones weigh a lot
    Knull weighs 630 LBS, while Wolverine weighs 300 LBS according to the Marvel wiki🧐
    We gotta put that man on a diet!

Mojo can show him the way!
  • BlxndyBlxndy Posts: 145 ★★
    @MadVladik I was lucky enough to get Knull as a 6* and have him unawakened. Is he worth r3 whilst being unawakened?
    edited November 2021
    Blxndy said:

@MadVladik I was lucky enough to get Knull as a 6* and have him unawakened. Is he worth r3 whilst being unawakened?

Knull doesn't *really* need awakening, it's just a very nice boost. I'd advice checking yourself on Auntm if you feel its worth it
    Terra said:

Blxndy said:

Knull doesn't *really* need awakening, it's just a very nice boost. I'd advice checking yourself on Auntm if you feel its worth it
    @Terra Well im thinking from a defence POV, is he worth R3 even when unawakened??
    edited November 2021
    Blxndy said:

Terra said:

Blxndy said:

@Terra Well im thinking from a defence POV, is he worth R3 even when unawakened??
    Purely for defense, he's fine at sig 1, he gets unblockable and unstoppable iirc which can catch people off-guard. And why would you spend resources for a r3 if you aren't gonna use him a bit offensively? He's still worth it, but gets better on defense awakened
    Terra said:

Blxndy said:

Terra said:

Blxndy said:

Purely for defense, he's fine at sig 1, he gets unblockable and unstoppable iirc which can catch people off-guard. And why would you spend resources for a r3 if you aren't gonna use him a bit offensively? He's still worth it, but gets better on defense awakened
    @Terra I would still use him for offence, but with my roster I would like to expand my defence as well. Thanks for the help though.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    So he's got a Napoleon complex. It happens.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★

It's not just the "LENGTH' but also the "GIRTH" that determines whether something is L or XL.

Oh my lol
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,147 ★★★★★

Not just this but it's also how you USE the length and girth of your champions, for maximum impact.