**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

one more BUG AW node

One more bug in a long list of everything that is wrong with the game.
AW node 22 .......... I was fighting an unduped BWDO every time I used a special on this node my champ would die. One reason why I didn't pull the trigger on purchasing anything this weekend. The game is too jacked to invest in. It's already has or should say had my most valuable commodity TIME.

Why Kabam WHY!!!!

Comments

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Video lol? There is exactly 0 evidence to backup what you are saying
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 592 ★★
    yada yada video... no video ... I'm just stating my experience. I don't record everything I do on this busted game. It's just a bug that happen to me, thus me reporting it. I don't want compensation, I just want the game fixed!

So whoever is captain disagree be the first to click on this comment also.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021
    Wayntos said:

yada yada video... no video ... I'm just stating my experience. I don't record everything I do on this busted game. It's just a bug that happen to me, thus me reporting it. I don't want compensation, I just want the game fixed!

So whoever is captain disagree be the first to click on this comment also.

like I said 0 evidence whatsoever, I could say I was fighting venom and I threw my special and it instantly killed me, but no one would take me seriously as I have no evidence. So I am sorry I cannot take you seriously without evidence.

@Agent_X_zzz I rather eat a bowl of water with a fork before I give a **** about your opinion or weather you believe me or not. I'm just stating what happen... done with this!
    @Zan0 I accept the dying in war its the how.. just reporting a bug so obliviously if there no video it never happen just trolls here!