**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gifting Requirements

BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

They’re out, guess some people have a lot of grinding to do to get to L40

Comments

• ZanthropicZanthropic Posts: 99
    Where is this posted?
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Berjibs said:

Hope you Xmas humbugs are happy you ruined gifting for all the lower level players. 🤦🏽‍♂️

Dude they literally said that they had already looked into a requirement when they decided to revamp act 1,2,3. So the only Hamburg (for you) is Kabam
  • ZanthropicZanthropic Posts: 99
    Berjibs said:

Hope you Xmas humbugs are happy you ruined gifting for all the lower level players. 🤦🏽‍♂️

Well.... i mean..... kabam shouldve seen this coming, alt farming has been around before MCoC so this isnt anything new. Everyone immediately saw the problems this can cause the minute the Act 1 to 3 update went live. So i'm blaming it on kabam rather than the humbugs
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021

Pretty sure that Nov 20th requirement kills a lot of those. I'm fine with the lvl and title, the creation I take some issue with. I made an alt I've actually been playing, gifting was certainly in mind but I've played it through act 4 already. It's right around the cutoff but don't see any way of knowing the creation date. If if can't be used I'll just skip spending anything too.
    If you can remember when your 7 day sigil trial ended, that should at least get you in the ballpark of if you created the account before the date.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I mean, I’ve been getting energy refills every second and third run in the latter bit of act three. Still three weeks to get to level 40, which if you’re just running your one account is totally achievable. Might be tougher for people grinding multiple accounts, but I figure that’s their lookout.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,903 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Need a clarification . I have 2 alts which i created 2 months ago but haven't completed act 4 yet and on level 31 right now . So my both accounts will be eligible for gifting right if i reach the requirements now ?

Yes, those accounts will become eligible for gifting once you reach level 40 and complete Act 4.
  • BlackOracleBlackOracle Posts: 254 ★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Need a clarification . I have 2 alts which i created 2 months ago but haven't completed act 4 yet and on level 31 right now . So my both accounts will be eligible for gifting right if i reach the requirements now ?

From the looks of it, you need to hit all three.
  • KingInBlackKingInBlack Posts: 308 ★★★
    Lovejoy72 said:

I mean, I’ve been getting energy refills every second and third run in the latter bit of act three. Still three weeks to get to level 40, which if you’re just running your one account is totally achievable. Might be tougher for people grinding multiple accounts, but I figure that’s their lookout.

Exactly, so the Nov 20th requirement is unnecessary for this. Why should someone who knew about the changes and made multiple accounts be fine but someone who didn't until the whole BG video controversy who made one after seeing it be excluded?
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Correct, you will be fine if you meet requirements
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★

Assuming they were made before Novemper 20th.
  • Steam97Steam97 Posts: 108 ★★

There goes all my hope and dreams to get back into this game. Didnt play for 2 years now and kinda missing playing sometimes. I was honestly exited with an opportunity to jump into mcoc again, but nope. Without gifting event its not worth the time trying to play end game anymore.

You have the time to reach lv 40 before the event starts