**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Great Job On Kraven!

So while we won’t know how good a champ is until they get tested in live gameplay I’m impressed that his abilities appear unique, true to the essence of the characters lore, and at least have the potential to be useful in the game. We play this game because we love the characters and we want the play style to align with the lore of the champ while still being useful within the meta of the game. At least on paper it seems like the developers translated the core of Kravens character into interesting and seemingly valuable abilities. Even if Kraven ends up being a mid-tier character in terms of damage I'm really impressed by what they are attempting with his design. Nice work Kabam and I look forward to trying him out eventually.

Comments

• Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,904 ★★★★★
    For context, here is the Champion Spotlight:
    https://playcontestofchampions.com/champion-spotlight-kraven/
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,904 ★★★★★
    Definitely an interesting kit on paper. Looking forward to seeing it in action.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Never thought we see root mechanic again but seeing it on kraven makes it alot of sense. I guess us testing it out gave kraven that kit 🤣
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★

He looks like he could be fun. I wonder how annoying the traps will be, on defense.

I can't help feeling slightly disappointed that the Devs didn't give him blasters from the Lion's eyes in his costume...

Have we seen all his basic and special attacks?

I love that too