**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thoughts on Gifting Change?

Do you agree with the Gifting changes?

Thoughts on Gifting Change? 89 votes

Yes
55%
BitterSteelDrenlinzuffyTheVyrusShadowstrikeCassydaveyj_196_CupidMike_e_jTheHeroDeservedLiquidkoldcx23433Raichu626MysterioplayinggameletSnakepHector_1475Deadpool87StevieManWonderkubricknolan 49 votes
No
26%
VceeMSRDLDbm3eppsLvernon15DuffMcGruffetgddhjj_Sham_TimeGenesisBerjibsDkcody42SkyLord7000ПсихоматикTostig32Bar1000TeggylolLlessurgggg00The_HoTUTenukeringMayur_Da 24 votes
Kinda
17%
DrZolaChovnerTerracsexton00Darkrider05Ackbar67KerneasMoosetiptronicCranky_TrumpK_PValentinos13LBreakerTheMimicCyrillFromTulaSurfinwalrus00Francis00 16 votes

Comments

• GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    I don't even know.

Maybe it's a good thing, since I now know I don't have to bother with it at all

Because I am certainly not bothering looking on Global, no way.
  • Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 336 ★★
    I'm finding it difficult seeing how entertaining this game is gon b this december.good thing I don't worry myself anymore with this game.
  • CheapAXXCheapAXX Posts: 4

I'm finding it difficult seeing how entertaining this game is gon b this december.good thing I don't worry myself anymore with this game.

that mean you got F up lol
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    Kinda
    It is a bit ofa nonsense. I created an alt like 16-18.11., when the changes were already live, so I have a lot of units and might be eligible.

Act 4 is a nice requirement, bcs it is indeed a good test of the acc being a serious one and not a grinded alt.

Level 40 - pretty high imho. Exploring Act 1-3 + Completion of Act 4 gives 30-35 levels. But it isn't insanely high number, it is rather an inconvenience. Couple hrs of grinding are available solution.

Alliance - it feels like it used to be similar last year and we have been told nearly 3 weeks in advance I think, so it's not so bad. It worked last year
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Yes. I'm fine with the changes.
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    Yes
    Yes, none of the changes affect me. My thoughts and prayers to those who aren't eligible.
  • Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    Kinda
    Level 40 is pretty high. I agree with the alliance membership requirement
  • csexton00csexton00 Posts: 131
    Kinda
    Act 4 and the age I agree with, but think level 35 would have been plenty.