**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Dear Kabam Santa

Hello Fellow Summoner's, this post is for all of us to send our "Letters to Santa", KABAM SANTA that is lol. Post here your top 3 wishes for the 2021 XMAS SEASON. Example; Dear Kabam Santa. This year I wish to get and dupe a 6 star Thanos from the gifting crystals, dupe my 6 star Venom, and get at least a 5 star Masacre this Xmas season. Sincerely INFAMOUS_0028

Comments

• SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    4) Let's put these screens that say "you re not eligible for rank rewards untill you reach x points" out of their misery already.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021

1) stability to the game
    2) Fairer and more reasonable deals
    3) No more pop up offers that come up after opening crystals.

Number one, everybody wants that including the company.

Number two, everybody also wants that but also nobody can agree on what counts as a "fair and reasonable deal" I mean we have people who've boldly suggested that six star nexuses should be a dollar and unlimited.

And number three, I understand the frustration on the popups but those are the only things that stop us from getting ads in the game. Regrettably it's a necessary evil.
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    Dear Kabam Santa

Please I would like ::
    1) The rework or unnerf original champions (CapAm, Strange, Iron Man...) because they desserve some love as they are unwanted and unused by the community (and I know it because I have some of them)
    2) More quickly the t5cc (so more shards)
    3) Doom 6* (my most wanted champions)
    4) Some (interesting enough) new gold deals next year
    5) A 6* awakening gem next year (to use the stones, especially the ones that were sold)
    6) A new adventure for our new friend Little Steeve and some klintar catalyst to make him grow (for the other ones that are not rank 5)

One of your quite wise players

• The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
    1) bug free game
    2) not removing posts on forums without any reason
    3) ahh that's all.. i guess i wished too much
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,373 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021
    5 or 6 star mags and shang chi please
  • MutantA___4444MutantA___4444 Posts: 186 ★★
    1) 4*Kitty Pryde
    2) 5* Kitty Pryde
    3) 6* Kitty Pryde
  • BlueWolf209BlueWolf209 Posts: 48
    A decent amount of glory when you give out compensation
    1) Stryfe 4 star or above
    2) mangog 4 star or above
    3 ikaris 4 star or above
    4) mephisto 4 star or above
    5) omega red 4 star or above
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    The only thing I think I would want would be a six star Herc.
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    1) 9000 t5 Cosmic Catalyst Fragments to take up my first 6 star to r3(cosmic ghost rider)
    2) Thanos finally even tho he kinda dookie I still want him
    3) An event that cleans the bitterness out of my mouth from the last 3 months.
    4) Mortal Kombat Gargan Scorpion in Smash Marvel Contest Of Champions
  • DiablordDiablord Posts: 504 ★★★
    I want
    1.) a doom of any rarity, even 4* is fine
    2.) a decent 6* ( my current ones have been morningstar and deadpool x force )
    3.) a working game.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★

The only thing I think I would want would be a six star Herc.

I picked up the 5* recently. Have him r3. His damage and utility is insane.
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,377 ★★★★★
    1 cheaper offers
    2 more famous champs to be added like zemo and scorpion instead of champs like purgatory
    3 better SQ rewards/ more deserving champs to be buffed instead of champs like ronnin and gamora
  • MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    Related to "No more pop up offers that come up after opening crystals." I wish Santa would add a Sell button when you open things up. So you open something, and its utterly useless to you (e.g. XP booster when you are top lvl), it would be a great time saver to have a SELL NOW button right there, and not have it go into your Stash. Thanks. Happy Holidays all.
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    Dear Kabam Santa,

Can I pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls get a 5* Doom. I'm not even asking for the 6* :( At least a 5* 🤥

• License0014License0014 Posts: 7
    Such wonderfull letters to Kabam Santa 🎅 great ideas for the game too. Hope everyone gets the champs they desire this XMAS Season
  • License0014License0014 Posts: 7
    Dear Kabam Santa,

I change my wish of a 6 star Thanos to a 6 star Weapon X. I didn't know he would be available and he would be more useful to me. Unless Thanos buff comes then that's fine. Thanks 😉