**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

This is ridiculous!! Are we getting Gold/Bchips boost this year or not ?

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
edited November 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Perhaps the 2 most exciting events of December aka Gold Boost and Gifting event details have not been revealed properly .

Well gifting is confirmed atleast , but why has full info not been released like any other year ? What restrictions you are putting should have been clearly mentioned on patch notes like any other year . Need a clarity on the same .

Also in the update notes there was no mention of Gold Boost . Are we getting it this year or not ?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    There's no reason the Gold Boost shouldn't return this Anniversary, but if it isn't returning at least let us know for the ones who've been Saving Gold Crystals for months teetering on the edge of Low Gold because were expecting to open them in just a few more weeks.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021
    Zan0 said:

It’s good that they are not revealing the restrictions for gifting imo. Otherwise people would know exactly where to take their extra account farms to gift

Good luck to Kabam for stopping alt accounts !! I have one so i really don't care ( i do atleast to some extent lol ) , they should 1st stop the exploit that happens every year via fake units and other tactics and then work to stop alt accounts. Grinding via alt accounts also involves lotta time .
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

They sent out this email after this post lol.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Don’t worry Summoners. There won’t be a boost this year, but it’s because we’re still hammering down the details on something else. If you’ve been sitting on your Gold Crystals, keep holding on to them!

Rather mysterious, but really appreciate you letting us know there would be Something in the works.
    I was planning on open all my crystals next week if nothing was mentioned, glad I was waiting.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★

Don’t worry Summoners. There won’t be a boost this year, but it’s because we’re still hammering down the details on something else. If you’ve been sitting on your Gold Crystals, keep holding on to them!

is that something else a 30% gold boost not a 20% gold boost?
    oy @TheBair123 want to predict my next crystal opening or something
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

is that something else a 30% gold boost not a 20% gold boost?
    @TheBair123 dude wtf. Who are you
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 572 ★★★

And, we will get a BattleChips Boost maybe?
  • Ghostspider231Ghostspider231 Posts: 298 ★★★

Yet no BC boost :-(