**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 5 100% or Cav push?

Bradders22Bradders22 Posts: 13
edited December 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Just completed act 5, what’s my next move with this roster?

Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• ChatarpatarChatarpatar Posts: 8
    Cavalier push will be difficult with this roaster, you can try for some variant exploration, which is doable with 4* as well & get those 4-5 gem for 5* to upgrade your roaster more!
  • JPeanutsJPeanuts Posts: 50
    Push for Cavalier first. Though I prefer my Elder’s Bane title!
  • KablKabl Posts: 315 ★★★
    edited November 2021

Cavalier push will be difficult with this roaster, you can try for some variant exploration, which is doable with 4* as well & get those 4-5 gem for 5* to upgrade your roaster more!

Extremely easy with apoc tho, perfect for cb and sentinel bosses.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I’d push cav, at least try. Some of the explore in act 5.3 and 5.4 is as bad as anything early act six. And frankly the rewards for just completing 6.1 and 6.2, while not amazing, are still as good as what you’re going to get from 100% act 5. The only thing of any value still there is the awakening gems I suppose. You’d be able to awaken AA. But that is a huge amount of energy and time to 100% that monstrosity. I’m guessing you haven’t 100% act four? That is a much better use of time then act five. It’s very possible to get to level 60 and get a bunch of extra mastery points. And they just cut a bunch of paths out.
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    cav better offers for everything and daily crystals and crystal discounts help
  • Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
    Cav
  • Ethans8279Ethans8279 Posts: 129
    Rank up Human Torch bruh
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Cav push, no doubt. You can easily do the 6 quests with that roster. Especially considering you have a good amount of units.
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    As much as I didn't particularly enjoy pushing for Cavalier, it would be of much more benefit than trying to 100% Act 5.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    I did act 5 100% after I completed act 6, so yeah. And with your roster, definitely
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Cav push first.
  • Captain_MonticaCaptain_Montica Posts: 317 ★★
    Go for cav first
    But I don't think rank 3 diablo can kill crossbones
    So take to rank 4 at least
    And human torch is a great champion
    Will help you melt a lot of mystics