**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

About join date and gifting restrictions….

Panda_P00pPanda_P00p Posts: 3
edited December 2021 in General Discussion
So if my friend joins my alliance on the 9th of December, is he ineligible for alliance gifting rewards or not ? That is incredibly unclear from the message.

Comments

• DangerLazerDangerLazer Posts: 2
    I’m curious about this too. I’m in a retirement alliance. I was going to leave and join a full time alliance again after the ware season. Does this mean I have to move alliances before the war season is over if we want to be part of the gifting event?
  • SnaponstewySnaponstewy Posts: 51
    Dec5th would be the cutoff date for joining an alliance And still being able to contribute and receive alliance gifting rewards..14days in the alliance before the 20th that mean like I said the 5th of December no getting around it
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    The wording says that players who have been in an alliance for less than 14 days cannot contribute towards or claim rewards.

The wording does not state that players have to be in an alliance 14 days before gifting starts.

It’s really rather simple when you read it.

Gifting event runs from 20/12 to 3/1. Thats 15 days. So for example, if you join an alliance on 10/12, you can’t contribute towards or claim rewards until 24/12.

Technically, the cutoff for joining an alliance and being able to claim rewards is 21/12 but obviously highly unadvisable as you’d only be eligible to contribute on the last day of gifting. If everyone’s tapped out on units, more than likely you’ll be up s& creek without a paddle.
  • And do you still claim the alliance rewards in total or that for which you have gifted ?

Amusingly, two totally different opinions and nobody from Kabam to clarify. As I said, confusing.