**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thoughts on joe fixit and Hawkeye now that the update is out

2»

Comments

• Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★

Summoners,

There is currently an issue affecting Hawkeye's Signature Ability that is causing the Physical Resistance reduction it provides to scale incorrectly as the ability increases in level. The team is working on a fix for this issue and is aiming to have it implemented as soon as possible.

Seems like something was wrong with his awakened ability

Sorry, infrequent visitor to the forums here, but where’s your orange and yellow text?
    I’m not a mod just reiterating what the new post over issues in Hawkeye’s awakened ability.
    Hope this clarifies @Batty_Numppo
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    edited December 2021
    From @KamMCoC on Twitter regarding the Hawkeye signature ability bug:

Trying to simulate what the fix to Hawkeye’s sig could look like. Basically his phys resist reduction from the sig will be cut down by a factor of 5.

The damage reduction will be VERY noticeable.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,262 ★★★★★
    So, I still haven't been able to stack those suppression debuffs even with a somewhat cooperative ai. Maybe someone else can pull it off and get some screenshots or video. For the effort, his power control (so far) is not worth it, especially since his impressive damage won't be so impressive soon. Fixit wins this round of updates handily unless Kabam rethinks some things and does some quick work on Hawkeye.
  • yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
    edited December 2021
    i don't have either of them as six star, and I'm still waiting for night thrasher'e buff
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    yuw said:

i don't have either of them as six star, and I'm still waiting for night thrasher'e buff

I think you’re going to have to wait a while on that one.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,252 ★★★★
    Where is the post that kabam confirm they did an oopsy (again)
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    I think both will be forgotten by the majority of players after a few weeks when all the hype dies, similar to Terrax, Howard, Masacre type buffs
    Some people will rank them up bcoz the champs are fun to play with & many might occassionally use them, specially Hawkeye bcoz of his power control
    But fr the most part I see both of them warming up the benches only irrespective of how many videos we see in next few days
    Though Hawkeye will b very useful fr upcoming Avengers node in Cav EQ