**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Very popular champions that you dont like

Which of the champions beloved by community that you dont like to use and why?

Personally i never liked evade champions that made me miss my parry such as Spiderman Stealth and Spiderman Stark

Also not a fan of Silver Surfer, Guardian, Darkhawk, Korg and Nick Fury tbh

Champs that take too long to ramp up, rely too much on heavies, have low atack or any complicated mechanics i tend to sideline

My favs will always be power control champs and with simple gameplay and decent damage and utility

Comments

• Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Corvus and Ghost. I don’t find them fun. I used them plenty during my Act 6 exploration (mostly Ghost, not Corvus), and I’m really okay with not touching them again.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Corvus, sunspot, and g2099 are my three.
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    QUAKE
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Quake
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★

Red Magneto for me

I just don’t see the fun in playing him at all, there’s almost no challenge it’s just parry heavy 12 times and then sp3 they’re dead. That’s too good to me, not as in he’s broken OP needs to be nerfed. But just too good to have any fun playing him

To take it to the extreme - would you enjoy a champion who gets 1 million damage from one heavy attack without having to do anything? I mean sure, they’d be incredible, but how is that fun to play?

That’s why I don’t like red mags, obviously taken to the extreme, but he’s just not fun to play because he’s so good. I’d rather use a different option that challenges me and I can enjoy.

Saying that, the damage is satisfying to watch metal opponents crumple, even if it’s not enough to make me use him.

I don't know, sometimes I just like seeing big numbers without having to think too hard.

That said, I haven't used Magneto in a good while.
  • MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    Aegon.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Red Magneto for me

I just don’t see the fun in playing him at all, there’s almost no challenge it’s just parry heavy 12 times and then sp3 they’re dead. That’s too good to me, not as in he’s broken OP needs to be nerfed. But just too good to have any fun playing him

To take it to the extreme - would you enjoy a champion who gets 1 million damage from one heavy attack without having to do anything? I mean sure, they’d be incredible, but how is that fun to play?

That’s why I don’t like red mags, obviously taken to the extreme, but he’s just not fun to play because he’s so good. I’d rather use a different option that challenges me and I can enjoy.

Saying that, the damage is satisfying to watch metal opponents crumple, even if it’s not enough to make me use him.

I don't know, sometimes I just like seeing big numbers without having to think too hard.

That said, I haven't used Magneto in a good while.
    Yeah that's absolutely fair enough, it's all about personal enjoyment. What I enjoy, others won't necessarily. What others enjoy, I may not.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    Aegon, I don't like him. If you ask me, Stryfe is better.
  • SazedSazed Posts: 304 ★★

Red Magneto for me

This is exactly why I despise Act 4 Exploration. And exactly why I use autofight
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    Ghost, I've tried so many times to try and get her playstyle down but I just can't and have given up. I have her at rank 5 but I haven't touched her in months at this point.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    I dont like using colossus or corvus. They're great but i just want to quit when i try using them
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Blade. I mean I know he's good, but I never got on the crazy train.
  • Mad_Titan72Mad_Titan72 Posts: 82
    Not a big fan of Warlock
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★

Rookiie said:

Also not a fan of Silver Surfer, Guardian, Darkhawk, Korg and Nick Fury tbh

Champs that take too long to ramp up, rely too much on heavies, have low atack or any complicated mechanics i tend to sideline

That’s funny because Nick Fury is none of those things
    sure he is, his most decent bleeds come from his heavy atacks, but ye i just gave some examples in general, the champions i listed doesnt necessary go in the categories i listed, some are just boring

edit: i also dont like Profesor X :D

maybe im just that noob :/
    Relies on heavy are your exact words. That’s just blatantly false. As for your question, guilly 2099 is up there but god unawakened colossus is underwhelming
  • Summoner006Summoner006 Posts: 28
    Cosmic Ghost Rider. He's just so BORING.
  • Omega red.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

Red Magneto for me

See, I get where you are coming from, but I love Magneto for almost ridiculously difficult fights where there is some sort of difficult interaction. For instance, it is fun (read as difficult but exciting) when he is the best option but there is some form of limber or stun immunity. You can't play him the normal way but spacing out heavy counters, or heavy intercepts, or messing around with the small unstoppable safety net can make me a better player and challenge me to make normal Magneto fights even more flawless.
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    CMM
  • AstamanianaAstamaniana Posts: 22
    Absolutely dont like quake and ghost.. dont know why - for me its boring to Play them